1.    #1  
    My friend is selling his rooted, now sleep of death touchpad. I popped it apart to disconnect the battery, pressed the little gold button, ran the ubuntu fix and nothing worked. He has decided to give it a better home. Make offer and you pay for shipping. I can take PayPal if that helps. I have enough webOS devices or I would buy it. If you have any questions let me know. I live far west of Chicago.
    Thank you,

Kurt.
    Yes, that is a Britten super bike.
    Quote Originally Posted by KURT B View Post
    My friend is selling his rooted, now sleep of death touchpad. I popped it apart to disconnect the battery, pressed the little gold button, ran the ubuntu fix and nothing worked. He has decided to give it a better home. Make offer and you pay for shipping. I can take PayPal if that helps. I have enough webOS devices or I would buy it. If you have any questions let me know. I live far west of Chicago.
    Thank you,

Kurt.
    Are you able to verify the USB socket in it is in good shape, like it could be transplanted to another TPad?
    Sporting my 13th Pre device, a NOS unlocked ROW Pre3!
  3.    #3  
    I think it still works. when I plug it into a windows machine I get the connection sound but it is not recognized.

Kurt.
    Yes, that is a Britten super bike.