1.    #1  
    Im placing for sale, a HP Palm Pre 3: 16GB device on the market for those who are interested in obtaining a Palm Pre webOS device for either to replace them for parts or nostalgic reason. This device on sale will come, with new unused Mugen 1,400mAh battery and a screen protector for your Palm Pre 3. It will ship with all its accessories it came with along with box and charger.

Verizon HP Palm Pre 3 phone with 16GB of memory.
    Its price: $110.00 negotiable to $100.00 dollars (free shipping included).
    Palm Pre 3 is in mint condition (except a few scratches on the HP logo).
    Paypal option available.....

Best Regards,
    PalmPixi_user23
    Owner of an HP TouchPad (32GB) and a brand new Palm Pre 3 (16GB) for VZ wireless.
    Verizon, so a CDMA device?

When you state free shipping, from where to where?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by horzel View Post

USA and Canada, be willing to pay for shipping... if you live in Europe, I'm (seller) will be happy to work something out with the buyer. I'm really want to give my Palm Pre 3 device a new home for someone who needs it or wants to carry an extra one for replacement. I hate to see such a good device, collect dust in my closet.
    Owner of an HP TouchPad (32GB) and a brand new Palm Pre 3 (16GB) for VZ wireless.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using [i]Forums
    Verizon is CDMA + GSM, however I tried it here in NL with Vodafone & T-Mobile and the signal is extremely poor if working at all. Seems the modem firmware needs some update. I tried to cross flash the WR and AT&T firmware in the past but this didn't improve the situation, so I wouldn't recommend it to be used on a GSM network.

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Herrie View Post
    Verizon is CDMA + GSM, however I tried it here in NL with Vodafone & T-Mobile and the signal is extremely poor if working at all. Seems the modem firmware needs some update. I tried to cross flash the WR and AT&T firmware in the past but this didn't improve the situation, so I wouldn't recommend it to be used on a GSM network.

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    TXS Herrie, same bands here in Hungary, so I rather let it go

PM sent
    palm lineage: VzPre+ to Pre2 to Pre3, now using a AT&T Pre3 on wifi and Panda Touchpad.
    DU unlock codes available (Veers, Pres, etc, Oh my!)
    Has Pre3s & tpFauxG for sale!
    (Sales prices always less than ebay)
    Sent pm to op. Also looking for VZW Pre 3. If anyone has one they can pm me.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by sanaking View Post
    PM sent
    Thanks for everyone interest, My Verizon Pre 3 still up for sale.....

9.    #9  
    HP Palm Pre 3 VZW phone.... SOLD !!!!!!!

Thank you everyone for their interest and offers.... such a great community.