Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I'm looking to add to my collection of webOS/ Palm products. I currently have a Pre Plus, Pre 2, and Touchpad w/ keyboard and case but no Touchstone, and a few PalmOS devices. I'm not looking to spend a whole lot on this collection but will consider any prices! Currently, I'm mostly interested in the Pre-, Pixi, Pixi+, Veer, Pre3, and maybe a Touchstone for the Touchpad. I will also consider PalmOS products. Anyone willing to sell?

Not looking to buy right now anymore, but will update this when I am!
    Last edited by Andrew Hunt; 03/05/2016 at 09:27 AM.
    Tungsten E, Palm T|X, Treo 700p, Pixi, Pre Plus, Pre 2, HP TouchPad 16GB, LG G2, Samsung Gear 2 Neo, LG G Flex2 Volcano Red, Samsung Gear Live, LG Smart TV 32LF595B
    Global Posts
    272 Global Posts
    There was a HP Pre 3 on eBay recently for 34.99 . Not mine I may add.
    The road to success is always under construction
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by mafu6 View Post
    There was a HP Pre 3 on eBay recently for 34.99 . Not mine I may add.
    How recent? I've only seen them from Europe on eBay and they are like 69.06 and 20.72 for shipping.
    Tungsten E, Palm T|X, Treo 700p, Pixi, Pre Plus, Pre 2, HP TouchPad 16GB, LG G2, Samsung Gear 2 Neo, LG G Flex2 Volcano Red, Samsung Gear Live, LG Smart TV 32LF595B
    Heck.. my Pre3 is still holding up fine compared to newer phones.

I paid my first one (an 8GB version that's now my wife's) for close to 200$CAN.

My second one (16GB) for 100$CAN.

And I considered myself extremely lucky to have gotten them at that price as I've seen so many being double that easily.
    Palm M105 > M130 > Zire 71 > Zire 72 >TX > Lifedrive > Pre > Pre2 >Touchpad > Pre3(8GB) > Pre3 (16GB)
    I see a pattern...
    I have a brand new, unlocked, dark blue Palm OS Centro that I would be willing to sell. It has no carrier branding on the front, and the battery door at the back has the Verizon logo. It has a brand new battery (never used, but getting on a bit now) and a brand new (US) charger. Quite hard to come across, factory-fresh, as this one still is. The phone is unboxed - would you like to make me an offer? I happen to have three of these that I might be willing to part with if the price was right

TLUK
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by treolivesuk View Post
    I have a brand new, unlocked, dark blue Palm OS Centro that I would be willing to sell. It has no carrier branding on the front, and the battery door at the back has the Verizon logo. It has a brand new battery (never used, but getting on a bit now) and a brand new (US) charger. Quite hard to come across, factory-fresh, as this one still is. The phone is unboxed - would you like to make me an offer? I happen to have three of these that I might be willing to part with if the price was right

TLUK
    Sure, what kind of price are you looking for on it?
    There's a Foleo on eBay right now....
    IIIxe | z22 | Pre 3 | Bold 9900 | Q10 | Nexus 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Hunt View Post
    Sure, what kind of price are you looking for on it?
    Well, there's one on eBay (UK) at the moment for 'spares or repairs' for 29.99, so I would be prepared to accept 39.99 for this new one, plus 3 postage?
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shuswap View Post
    There's a Foleo on eBay right now....
    You aren't kidding!! I don't know how much I trust it's legitimacy though... Not yours, the sellers.
  10.    #10  
    Well, there's one on eBay (UK) at the moment for 'spares or repairs' for 29.99, so I would be prepared to accept 39.99 for this new one, plus 3 postage?
    I'm in the states so I think postage would be a bit more than that. I'll think about your offer though.
  11.    #11  
    http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item...012780&alt=web It says power adapter not included. This seems a bit cheap for something never released!
    I'm in the states so I think postage would be a bit more than that. I'll think about your offer though.
    OK, sure; I assumed you were in the UK too (don't know why!). Let me know what you decide. I can vouch for the Foleo being an excellent device - I have three of them (though only two power adapters, they are rarer than the already rare Foleo itself). Use mine on a weekly basis for work (nice to have two spares )

TLUK
    http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item...012780&alt=web It says power adapter not included. This seems a bit cheap for something never released!
    There were a few listed at the same time last year for less. The seller has good feedback, and that rippled plastic and the unique scroll wheel configuration make it highly unlikely that knockoffs were ever made. But there's a reserve, so who knows how high it's set.
    OK, sure; I assumed you were in the UK too (don't know why!). Let me know what you decide. I can vouch for the Foleo being an excellent device - I have three of them (though only two power adapters, they are rarer than the already rare Foleo itself). Use mine on a weekly basis for work (nice to have two spares )

TLUK
    Do the power supplies have a specialized plug? I think I need to google for pics.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shuswap View Post
    Do the power supplies have a specialized plug? I think I need to google for pics.
    Sorry for delay - here's a photo of the connector. I really would encourage anyone thinking of getting a Foleo to do so - $99 dollars is, in my opinion, a steal! The battery on current model last for 5 hours and I've been using it now for four years. Very good build quality. When Hawkins said "we couldn't have made it any smaller and still incorporated a full-sized keyboard" he was right; the keyboard is a joy to type on. Although the device was slated just before launch, I think many people missed the purpose of it. Had it launched before the mass market uptake of smartphones I think it would have done very well - perhaps not a mass market device, but for the tech lover / journalist / writer it's a gem.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  16.    #17  
    Sorry for delay - here's a photo of the connector. I really would encourage anyone thinking of getting a Foleo to do so - $99 dollars is, in my opinion, a steal! The battery on current model last for 5 hours and I've been using it now for four years. Very good build quality. When Hawkins said "we couldn't have made it any smaller and still incorporated a full-sized keyboard" he was right; the keyboard is a joy to type on. Although the device was slated just before launch, I think many people missed the purpose of it. Had it launched before the mass market uptake of smartphones I think it would have done very well - perhaps not a mass market device, but for the tech lover / journalist / writer it's a gem.
    I looked at completed listings on ebay, and the same foleo showed up twice or three times. There were bids on the oldest shown listing, and someone bid $99 and it didn't meet the amount the seller set.
    Right, so the seller is looking for more than that. It's interesting - he's tried selling it, as you say, several times before. I wonder what his 'buy it now' price would be?
  18.    #19  
    Right, so the seller is looking for more than that. It's interesting - he's tried selling it, as you say, several times before. I wonder what his 'buy it now' price would be?
    Considering no one is "interested" in it, but we all are , I think his BIN price would be anything around the $300 mark? Just estimating. How much did you pay for yours?
    You know I have more, Andrew!
    Follow me on Twitter
    For the latest webOS news check out pivotCE
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast