1.    #1  
    Hi all
    after years of being a massive webOS fan I have decided to sell my devices cause I need the extra cash unfortunately.

I have a brand new Pre3, a used Pre3, a used Pre-, a wifi Touchpad, several wireless chargers for both, cases and Skinomi skins on my used Pre3 and Touchpad and so on.

They are all in great working conditions and any additional info will be mentioned on the listings.

I am based in the UK but would be happy to sell to the US as long as the buyer would pay for the additional postage and import fees of course...

I am sad to leave the platform behind, but I will return when/if LG or someone else resurrects the OS and offers it on other devices apart from TV's.

If you are interested drop me a PM.

I am trying to sell them as bundles (less hassle for me), but if I cannot I am happy to break them down to individual items and take offers on the asking price. Below the info on each bundle:

Item Description:
    1. 1 Brand New HP Pre3 running the latest version of WebOS. Never been taken out of the box apart from checking that it is working. Never been registered.
    2. 1 Used HP Pre3 but in excellent condition with original box. Has an installed screen protector. It will be flashed to factory settings when sold.
    3. 1 Used Palm Pre- minus with some cracks to the body, and with the wireless back plate. Still fully working. The cracks are not large and they do not stop the phone from working. You get this as a bonus if you are a collector or looking for spares.
    4. 1 New International charger Kit
    5. 1 New Car Charging Kit
    6. 1 x Used but good shape case for the Pre3s made from cotton, like jeans. Has saved my Pre 3 a few times.
    7. 1 New Leather case for the Pre-
    8. 1 spare batter for the Pre3s
    9. 3 x Wireless Chargers that work with all above phones
    10. 1 x Wired charger for the above phones

Price Range: Around 180
    Condition: New & Used (see above)
    Additional Info: From a pet & smoke free home
    Payment Method: Paypal or Cash
    Contact Info - Please PM or post below

============= TOUCHPAD NOW GONE !!!! =============
    Item Description:
    1. 32GB HP TouchPad Tablet (with HP's WebOS, but I understand this is flashable to Android if you so desire) - MINT, 100% complete in original retail box, scratch free, with Skinomi screen & body protector installed perfectly lined up, dust & bubble free (worth 30). The tablet will be shipped with factory settings. I have all OS upgrades if you wish me to put them on a CD for you.
    2. Skinomi Screen & Body Film Protector (already installed)
    3. HP TouchPad Form-Fitting Case
    4. HP Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard
    5. 2 x HP Touchstone Charging Dock
    6. International Charger

Price Range: Around 130
    Condition: Used (see above)
    Additional Info: From a pet & smoke free home
    Payment Method: Paypal or Cash
    Contact Info - Please PM or post below

Thanks a lot.
    Vas
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by VasTheGreek; 02/16/2016 at 02:45 PM.
    How much are you looking for?

...and are you not tempted by LuneOS? 'cos I don't see webOS coming back any other way...
    Quote Originally Posted by VasTheGreek View Post
    Hi all
    after years of being a massive webOS fan I have decided to sell my devices cause I need the extra cash unfortunately.

I have a brand new Pre3, a used Pre3, a used Pre-, a wifi Touchpad, several wireless chargers for both, cases and Skinomi skins on my used Pre3 and Touchpad and so on.

They are all in great working conditions and any additional info will be mentioned on the listings.

I am based in the UK but would be happy to sell to the US as long as the buyer would pay for the additional postage and import fees of course...

I am sad to leave the platform behind, but I will return when/if LG or someone else resurrects the OS and offers it on other devices apart from TV's.

If you are interested drop me a PM.

Thanks a lot.
    Vas
    How much for the TOUCHPAD ? Thanks.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Preemptive View Post
    How much are you looking for?

...and are you not tempted by LuneOS? 'cos I don't see webOS coming back any other way...
    I have been, but no LuneOS on the phone...and the apps are pretty much dead
    I am missing webOS but my alternative has been the winOS platform...

I just want the devices to go to good homes and looked after like I did...
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by gazaud View Post
    How much for the TOUCHPAD ? Thanks.
    Check above but I will consider offers.
    Quote Originally Posted by VasTheGreek View Post
    Check above but I will consider offers.
    I've sent you a PM.
    what carrier Pre3s? Looking for a Vzw one
    palm lineage: VzPre+ to Pre2 to Pre3, now using a AT&T Pre3 on wifi and Panda Touchpad.
    DU unlock codes available (Veers, Pres, etc, Oh my!)
    Has Pre3s & tpFauxG for sale!
    (Sales prices always less than ebay)
  8.    #8  
    ALL SOLD NOW !!!!

Sorry....and thank you for your interest...