1.    #1  
    Looking for an extra charger for the office; I don't need to hotsdynch with it (but on most of the ones I've looked at include that as part of the deal).

If anyone is looking to get rid of one, or can point me in a good direction, I'd appreciate it.

Thanx in advance.
    Visor 2MB -> Visor Deluxe -> Visor Neo -> Treo 300 -> Treo 650 Sprint -> Centro
    I bought a few of those USB sync cables from EBay. They sync and charge at the same time. Seems as fast as the original charger. Cost about $6. My only complaint is that they don't fit as well as the original. Often it's a little hard to pull out from Treo.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for the reply.

What brand are they? And do they appear to do a good job just drawing power from teh USB port? (I.E., do they appear to take more time to charge than the one that comes with the Treo, which has the wall adapter?)
    Originally posted by davecombs
    Looking for an extra charger for the office; I don't need to hotsdynch with it (but on most of the ones I've looked at include that as part of the deal).

If anyone is looking to get rid of one, or can point me in a good direction, I'd appreciate it.

Thanx in advance.
    I just picked up a travel charger (single unit that works via cigarette lighter and AC plug) via seidio.com.

Only started using it recently .. but looks well made.