1.    #1  
    I have for sale: HP Touchpad Black Wifi 16Gb.
    The touchpad is in neat condition, the display is like new, the back was replaced by HP some years ago due to cracks at the speaker ports, so it is in very good condition.

Cyanogenmod was installed several years ago, and the Touchpad dual boots both OS's without problems.

The Touchpad is complete with standard EU accessories like cable, and charger. It comes in its original box.

In addition, and included in this sale is the Bluetooth keyboard which is NEW, and also a brand new original protective cover. Both are still in its boxes. An older, used cover is also included.

I also include a brand new original extra charger (International version) with adaptors for Australia, Europe, and USA, and USB cable, still unopened in the box. (Not on the pictures).

Asking € 100.- + shipping Worldwide. I prefer PostNL services with tracking, or pick up at my location in Zaltbommel, the Netherlands. Payment via Paypal, or Bank transfer.

If interested, PM me.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 09/26/2015 at 09:16 AM. Reason: added images in-line
    Life moves fast, don't miss a thing!