1.    #1  
    Just realized that I still have an entire box of new Touchstones. They are in retail packaging with just the touchstone only, no chargers included.

Box contains 30 individual units. Looking to sell them all together.

I will let them go for best offer; One thing to keep in mind is that the entire box weighs 15lbs so shipping will be somewhat expensive (coming from Canada)

I'd love to buy them, but I just calculated the cost of shipping to Australia, and apparently it would be $330 which is a bit much for me ahaha, but I do hope that you find a buyer :P
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by veyron431 View Post
    I'd love to buy them, but I just calculated the cost of shipping to Australia, and apparently it would be $330 which is a bit much for me ahaha, but I do hope that you find a buyer :P
    I totally didn't believe you but I had to see for myself....but wow! All the international shipments are priority and yup it was ~$350. The cheapest I found was $105 using non-air.

My sister's in Melbourne and she sent me a large parcel before and it only cost her ~$30!
    USPS looks like they can mail it for <$100 (for Flat Rate boxes, looks like $120-$160 otherwise). Still pricey, but $80-$90 seems better than $300 through someone like DHL. I had to see it to believe it, too; DHL was insane! Haven't even looked at FedEx or UPS.
    Did you know:

webOS ran on a Treo 800 during initial development.
  5.    #5  
    no interest?
    If I'd had the time to do my intended experiment with replacing the touchstone charging circuitry with qi charging circuitry, and that were successful, this would be wonderful.. Since I haven't yet done that, and I'm trying to move right now, I am not currently interested if I ever do get the time to do that and it works, I'll be scavenging a lot of them for sure

Sent from my Touchpad using Tapatalk
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
  7.    #7  
    Bumping up to see if there is any interest!
    I'm sure you could shift them all if you split!

Maybe you don't have to send them individually.

3 lots of 10?

6 of 5?

Maybe suggest some prices depending on package sizes?
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by Preemptive View Post
    I'm sure you could shift them all if you split!

Maybe you don't have to send them individually.

3 lots of 10?

6 of 5?

Maybe suggest some prices depending on package sizes?
    I'm open if someone wants a few as well! Just PM me