1.    #1  
    Touchpad free to first person to collect from Fareham UK. In working order with charger. It was unused for over a year so not up to date with all the changes, but otherwise OK. Mail <<email address removed per posting rules>>
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 08/08/2015 at 12:40 PM.
    only local pickup, or shipping is an option ?
    NOTE:
    NOTE: the OP had an email address posted, but apparently didn't read our site rules before posting. Because of the deal, I've allowed the post and moved it into the Marketplace. I've turned on PM notifications for the OP also - so if interested, send a PM them and they will get an email notification of your note/interest.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by terry_s View Post
    Touchpad free to first person to collect from Fareham UK. In working order with charger. It was unused for over a year so not up to date with all the changes, but otherwise OK. Mail <<email address removed per posting rules>>
    Interested by the TP, I am in Paris (France) and I pay the shipping.
    Quote Originally Posted by terry_s View Post
    I'd be interested in pickup from Fareham this weekend, if convenient/still available. I'm based in West London and fancy a trip down the M3 to the see-side!