1.    #1  
    Thread title: WTS the Original Palm Pre for Sprint
    Item Description:
    Price: $50 shipped Updated: $30 shipped
    Carrier Locked to Sprint
    Condition: 8/10 - screen protector from day 1.
    Includes: Original box, original earbuds never opened or used, data/charging cable, ac adapter, plus TWO TOUCHSTONE charging kits, and a spiffy suede-like pouch.
    Item Location: Denville, NJ
    Shipping Details: I ship via USPS priority mail
    Payment Options: PayPal (gift) or local meetup
    Additional Info: This phone is the reason I left AT&T and BlackBerry for Sprint. I simply had to have the Pre on Day One of availability. Then work required me to go back to BlackBerry and this Pre has sat in its box on a shelf in my study for YEARS.
    Contact Info - Please PM or post below (do not post your email address)

Sold "As Is" but guaranteed against D.O.A. I'm calling it 8/10 condition, but if you think I grossly misrepresented the condition I'll buy it back and pay all shipping. The screen has a protector on it since day one. Slider mechanism is still tight.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 08/25/2015 at 06:57 PM. Reason: updated with new price the OP posted
    Verizon
  2.    #2  
    Selling anything on Sprint is like pulling teeth!
    Verizon
  3.    #3  
    My wife was recently down in St. Croix and, lo and behold, the best coverage on the island is......... wait for it........ Sprint!
    Verizon
    Not only is selling a sprint phone difficult but your price point is steep. Check the closed threads for that device on here. $10-$20 even with your extras is more like it. Sorry it's just not something most people around here don't already have one (or three) of.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
    Follow me on Twitter
    For the latest webOS news check out pivotCE
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan Morford View Post
    Not only is selling a sprint phone difficult but your price point is steep. Check the closed threads for that device on here. $10-$20 even with your extras is more like it. Sorry it's just not something most people around here don't already have one (or three) of.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
    I appreciate the feedback. I'm lowering the price to $30, all in, shipped within the ConUS.
    Verizon
  6.    #6  
    I just checked international shipping as somebody asked about postage to Australia. The cost is prohibitive - $70 added on to the purchase price. And because this is a Sprint phone there is little sense in trying to use it outside the U.S., so I'm keeping this domestic shipping only.
    Verizon
    <first post updated to reflect new price from OP>