Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1.    #1  
    UPDATE; THE HP SPRINT PALM IS A PALM PRE (NOT A PALM PRE 3)
    So sorry to disappoint anybody on this forum-I was, in fact, given the wrong info from a Sprint Rep-
    It is wonderful to see everyone on this forum looking out for each other!



    I was wondering if anybodyknew the value of the Touchstone 2; I have already gotten several offers on it as well as the Palm Pre and I am unsure of what a reasonable asking price should be (I have searched the web quite a bit but I am not finding anything recent on these items) I am interested in selling everything that I was given which is:
    1) HP Touchstone 2
    1) Sprint Palm Pre
    1) Unlocked GSM Palm 2
    2) Palm Pre 3 Veer Magnetic USB Cable
    1) Leather Case Pouch
    1) Palm Pre original AC USB Wall Adapter
    1) Original Palm Pre Charging USB Data Cable

    Again, I want to say thank you so much for any help that I will be receiving,

    Barb
    Last edited by graybarb; 05/12/2015 at 05:24 AM.
  2. #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by graybarb View Post
    I was wondering if anybodyknew the value of the Touchstone 2; I have already gotten several offers on it as well as the Palm Pre and I am unsure of what a reasonable asking price should be (I have searched the web quite a bit but I am not finding anything recent on these items) I am interested in selling everything that I was given which is:
    1) HP Touchstone 2
    1) Sprint Palm Pre 3
    1) Unlocked GSM Palm 2
    2) Palm Pre 3 Veer Magnetic USB Cable
    1) Leather Case Pouch
    1) Palm Pre original AC USB Wall Adapter
    1) Original Palm Pre Charging USB Data Cable

    Again, I want to say thank you so much for any help that I will be receiving,

    Barb
    I paid $200 for my TS2 about 3 months ago.
    There is no price on a sprint pre3 since there has never been any for sale. Please only sell this to grabber5.0
    a regular pre3 is around $150 give or take depending on condition if that helps.
    pre2s not worth much $50 mint less if not mint.
    you have something confused here i assume you meant you have veer cables they arent magnetic on a pre3 so veer cables are on ebay for $5 all day long.
    leather pouch a few $ to the right buyer
    regular chargers are a few $ to the right buyer but most of us have lots of them.
    usb data cable EVERYONE has lots of them.

    Hope this give you some idea. Please I beg you only to talk to grabber5.0 about the sprint pre3. He REALLY needs that.
  3. #3  
    For a while there were 'silly prices' being asked by a couple of eBay sellers for the TS2 ~ $350 is one that springs to mind!
    I was lucky enough to get mine for the price of the postage - so I guess that prices them from $0 - $350 ~ depending upon how generous you are feeling!!

    Good luck with it all anyway.


    TP 32Gb 4G. 3.0.5 / CM10. ~ Pre3 16Gb GSM. 2.2.4. ~ TS2 BT Audio-Dock ~ HP iPaq. hx-2790b.
    TP 32Gb Wifi. 3.0.5 / CM10. ~ Veer (Wht.) 8Gb GSM. 2.2.4. ~ HP Omen-15-5206tx. 256Gb SSD. i7-O/C@3.39Ghz. Win10.
  4. #4  
    The TS2 is probably the most desirable webOS accessory out there because of its extremely limited availability.

    Many people still use Pre3s and should show significant interest. There is a thread on this forum that comes back to the top when ever one shows up for sale. It had fetched some high prices, so I recommend an auction if you are seeking best possible profit from it.

    The sprint Pre3 is something I've dreamed about but was unaware existed. Like Matt (aka grabber 5.0) I have been using a Pre2 that we convert to work on sprint. I am very interested in the device if it still works on sprint and would appreciate hearing about any sale on it you may begin.

    Matt is one of the few members still developing patches for us, so if you are interested in selling the device specifically to a developer, he is a good candidate.

    The other items are available on eBay and you could review today's sold listings for comparison prices.

    Please add pictures or advise if you create an auction elsewhere.

    Welcome to the forum!
    Sporting my 13th Pre device, a NOS unlocked ROW Pre3!
  5. #5  
    I would say around $150 for the Touchstone 2 if you're looking for a relatively quick And painless sell.

    For the Sprint Pre3 I'll agree with those who say to please work something out with grabber5.0 as he's done a lot for the community and as a developer having the newer device would probably reap the most benefit for all.

    Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
    Devices: Pre3 16GB (AT&T - webOS 2.2.4) | White TouchPad 4G 32GB (AT&T - webOS 3.0.5 + LunaCE)
  6. #6  
    I've contacted her about the TS2 and sprint pre 3. I admit the only reason I want the pre3 is to get it to Matt (grabber). The touchstone 2 would be awesome. Why? To use it of course!!
    Follow me on Twitter
    For the latest webOS news check out pivotCE
  7. #7  
    Thanks everyone. I appreciate the support.

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  8. #8  
    If the OP doesn't reply to the thread or PM's, please let us know (via report button) so we can address it. Thanks!
  9. #9  
    It's OK. She replied. All is well. Sprint Pre 3 is a Sprint Pre.
    Follow me on Twitter
    For the latest webOS news check out pivotCE
  10. #10  
    #disappointed #shouldaknownbetter
  11. #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    #disappointed #shouldaknownbetter
    Why is there no option to "like" this post??
    Sporting my 13th Pre device, a NOS unlocked ROW Pre3!
  12. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by TJs11thPre View Post
    Why is there no option to "like" this post??
    Because 'liking' Marketplace posts is 'unbusiness-like'??


    TP 32Gb 4G. 3.0.5 / CM10. ~ Pre3 16Gb GSM. 2.2.4. ~ TS2 BT Audio-Dock ~ HP iPaq. hx-2790b.
    TP 32Gb Wifi. 3.0.5 / CM10. ~ Veer (Wht.) 8Gb GSM. 2.2.4. ~ HP Omen-15-5206tx. 256Gb SSD. i7-O/C@3.39Ghz. Win10.
  13. #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutoidi View Post
    Because 'liking' Marketplace posts is 'unbusiness-like'??

    I always thought it was odd

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  14. #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    I always thought it was odd
    "Like!"


    TP 32Gb 4G. 3.0.5 / CM10. ~ Pre3 16Gb GSM. 2.2.4. ~ TS2 BT Audio-Dock ~ HP iPaq. hx-2790b.
    TP 32Gb Wifi. 3.0.5 / CM10. ~ Veer (Wht.) 8Gb GSM. 2.2.4. ~ HP Omen-15-5206tx. 256Gb SSD. i7-O/C@3.39Ghz. Win10.
  15. #15  
    Barb, please check your email and PMs. I have not heard from you since you claim you shipped the item.
    Follow me on Twitter
    For the latest webOS news check out pivotCE

Similar Threads

  1. WebOS Touchstone for other devices?
    By tracks914 in forum webOS Discussion Lounge
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01/01/2015, 11:35 PM
  2. Touchstone charging other devices (an experiment)
    By mobius9 in forum webOS Accessories
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03/12/2011, 11:09 PM
  3. Touchstone 'Family of Devices'?
    By glassadam in forum webOS Accessories
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04/13/2010, 04:43 PM
  4. Touchstone and Future webOS devices
    By Roisen in forum webOS Discussion Lounge
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03/10/2010, 11:29 PM
  5. Other Touchstone Devices?
    By Fyremn76 in forum webOS Accessories
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05/21/2009, 12:21 PM

Posting Permissions