1.    #1  
    Hi, guys. You all right?

Well... here in Brazil, we has changed our wall power socket to the new plug some years ago...

So, I really need to change my chargers to this new plug, and I want to buy some adapters... or chargers.

If you have some charger or just some adapter like this; please, call me here or send a PM, ok?

Thanks for all, guys!

Best Regards..
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
    This looks like an EU plug to me? Just you have an (optional?) grounding wire in the middle?

-- Sent from my TouchPad Go using Communities
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2
  3.    #3  
    Yes, exactly the EU plug, Herrie...

The middle wire is really not necessary... Not to me, at least...

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
    Ok well the EU adapters are a lot harder (and more expensive to get) compared to US ones. They're all 100-250V anyway so for some of mine I just got US->EU converter plugs from eBay (they're like $0,30 each or so) and used some superglue to glue them together, because the US plugs are a pain and always get loose :-P While I upgraded the electrics in our apartment last year and replaced the sockets I put some multi functional EU/US compatible sockets so I can use them without convertor plug too :-P :-)

-- Sent from my TouchPad Go using Communities
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Herrie; 02/04/2015 at 04:59 PM.
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2
    Global Posts
    176 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rnp View Post
    Hi, guys. You all right?

Well... here in Brazil, we has changed our wall power socket to the new plug some years ago...

Click to view quoted image

So, I really need to change my chargers to this new plug, and I want to buy some adapters... or chargers.

If you have some charger or just some adapter like this; please, call me here or send a PM, ok?

Thanks for all, guys!

Best Regards..
    Hi. I have 1 you can purcase.
    PM me back IF you still need one!
    Simens S3 -> Simens S10 -> Palm V & Simens S35i -> SE T610 & Palm T2 -> SE S700 & Palm T3 ->SE W810i -> Palm Pre- running WebOS 2.1!! @500Mhz -> Palm Pre 2. The Pre 2 rocks. -> Pre 3, Nice & Touchpad=> Future Pre 4 wanted.