Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    7 x HP TouchPad Go 32GB Wi-Fi & 3G + custom made leather case + screen protector (already applied) + 2 extra screen protectors + new spare battery

Price: nr. 1 - 330 US$, nr. 3 - 310 US$, nr. 5 - 310 US$, nr. 7 - 350 US$, nr. 8 - 330 US$, nr. 9 - 350 US$, nr. 10 - 350 US$
    price varies only due to device cosmetics state, not due to device hardware or software fault

Payment: PayPal

Shipping: free by DHL express (insured express delivery from Europe to USA in 2-3 working days), worth at least 50 US$,

PM me for details
    If you don't need one or more accessories I am offering, let me know and I will reduce the price.
    If you want original photo in high resolution (so you can zoom and inspect scratches, micro fractures etc.), I can send them on request.
    Please note than on the last three "stack" photos there are also units nr. 2, nr. 4 and nr. 6 which have been sold already. As it was tricky to stack all of them right and not to scratch them to make a photo, I haven't made another!

Item Description:
    Model: HSTNH-I32C on request I can convert it to HSTNH-I33C as hardware is the same
    Board type: opal-3G-dvt1
    Product number: FB386UA-DVT (device is prototype - Design verification test sample, last design prior to HP planned launch)
    Operating System: WebOS 3.0.4, on request I can upgrade it to WebOS 3.0.5
    Hardware Version: D1
    Carrier: ROW (unlocked, it accepts my European card) on request I can converted it to ATT
    Modem: ERICSSON F5521gw
    Modem Firmware: R2A07 or R3B01 (can be updated to latest Ericsson firmware, ATT only exists in R2A07)
    Cypress touch screen firmware: 16
    A6 firmware: rear 2.13.28, front 2.7.27 (latest)
    Battery: HP, Lithium polymer, rating 3.7V, 13.3Wh, 3600 mAh, HP part number 648568-001, HSTNH-S31C-S STL-CHA-ATL OBP1C06G1
    Processor: Qualcomm APQ8060 Dual Core 1.5 GHz
    On board flash drive: 32GB
    Display: TFT Active Matrix LCD with LED Backlit,
    Display resolution: 1024 x 768
    Display ratio: 4:3
    Display pixel density 184 ppi
    Touch Screen Technology: Multi-Touch
    Front Camera: 1.3 megapixel
    Rear Camera: 5 megapixel
    Back Flash: LED
    Expansion Port: microUSB USB 2.0
    Audio Input: Line In (3.5mm), Stereo Input Jack
    Audio Output: Headphones, Speaker(s)
    charger: North American
    charger type: USB, 2.0A, CDP smart charger + USB cable

I have tested devices thoroughly, touch screen (digitizer) is working and it's firmware has been updated to the latest version and it has been recalibrated for optimum performance, A6 firmware has also been updated to the latest version. Battery is from 2011/02 or 2011/06 and holding charge, Wi-Fi is working, 3G data is working, home button is working, power button is working, volume buttons up and down are working, speakers are working, both front and back cameras are working, video recording with sound is working, charging with original charger (included) is working super fast. Devices are very fast and responsive.

There are some scratches on the screen / touch units - please see photos, I can send high resolution photos on request.
    Some units have a few dents (dimples) on the housing frame, please see photos, There are also some microfractures on the devices frames, which are common for those housings which are prototypes.

EXTRA: you will get black custom made folio case + screen protector (already applied without boubles) + 2 more screen protectors (one clear + one matte) for future use & to protect this precious unit + one extra new spare battery (new old stock 2011/06) worth at least 50 US$

Item/s will be packed well in bouble bags and put in a strong box before shipping by DHL express (express delivery to USA in 2-3 working days)

TouchPad Go nr. 1

TouchPad Go nr. 3

TouchPad Go nr. 5

TouchPad Go nr. 7

TouchPad Go nr. 8

TouchPad Go nr. 9

TouchPad Go nr. 10

custom made leather case

screen protector

top view of all units

bottom view of all units

side view (rocker volume) of all units
    Last edited by Sumy; 01/22/2015 at 02:09 PM.
    WOW.
    I can't justify a Go, but I'll just enjoy the pictures of 10 (TEN!!) of them stacked! Maybe after March 15th, prices will come down?!
    My gadget list-TouchPad, Pre 3, Pre 2, Pre+, Pixi+, Treo 700p, Treo 650, Centro, Handspring, Kyocera 6035, 7135-all with Verizon.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by broncot View Post
    WOW.
    I can't justify a Go, but I'll just enjoy the pictures of 10 (TEN!!) of them stacked! Maybe after March 15th, prices will come down?!
    I have another photo of all 10 of them one by one. (2, 4 and 6 are not available any more). The biggest price difference is if unit is 16G or 32G or even 64G. EVT or DVT does not affect price much. They are usually without battery and sometimes without modem and those missing items need to be added and that increases the price too.
    If you get a 16GB, I'd be interested, even if it's WiFi only, I won't pay for separate 3G service, I'd use my Pre3 hotspot.
    My gadget list-TouchPad, Pre 3, Pre 2, Pre+, Pixi+, Treo 700p, Treo 650, Centro, Handspring, Kyocera 6035, 7135-all with Verizon.
    holy cow!

a question if i may -- all of the units that i've encountered have microphone and front camera problems -- is this a software issue that can be fixed? The mics just record static, and the front cameras when triggered cause a crash.

And did you obtain the screen protectors from a commercial vendor? If so who? If not, do you have any spares?
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    Quote Originally Posted by eblade View Post
    And did you obtain the screen protectors from a commercial vendor? If so who? If not, do you have any spares?
    He sells them on eBay I know for sure, I believe they're custom made.
    PM'd
    This space for rent or lease. Inquire within.
    I want, I want, I want...

I wonder how I can get this by the wife?
    Quote Originally Posted by joeytino View Post
    I want, I want, I want...

I wonder how I can get this by the wife?
    Probably a bad idea

-- Sent from my Palm Veer using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    Probably a bad idea

-- Sent from my Palm Veer using Forums
    I know...but...if only they were a little bit cheaper.
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by broncot View Post
    If you get a 16GB, I'd be interested, even if it's WiFi only, I won't pay for separate 3G service, I'd use my Pre3 hotspot.
    I have 16GB with GPS only too, lt me check. Will get back with some photos.
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by eblade View Post
    holy cow!

a question if i may -- all of the units that i've encountered have microphone and front camera problems -- is this a software issue that can be fixed? The mics just record static, and the front cameras when triggered cause a crash.

For the microphone some units have issue, but not all. I need to check my records if the issue was gone by updating software.
    Switching camera back and forth is software issue, all cameras in EVT and DVT units have same revision.
    John Steffes made improvement in his version of 3.0.5 doctor to fix this issue.
    Original 3.0.4 (ATT) found on devices does not have this issue.

The screen protectors & leather case are my hobby project.
    I made drawings for the screen protector layout, than made a laser carved cutting mould and than ordered to be cut.
    They are made from Japanese and Korean material (clear & matte)
    I put them on Marketplace now under HP TouchPad GO screen protector (1 x clear + 1 x matte) a little cheaper than on ebay.
    As stated in the counting thread, I recently bought nr 2 on the pictures.

Communication regarding the choice made, with Igor was great. High res pictures made me choose Nr 2, and I am happy with it.

At the last moment Igor send me an email, with a new picture, with a small scratch, that he discovered at the last moment.
    I still went for Nr 2 and am really happy.

The device funtions great front/back camera switching works.

The screenprotector is applied perfectly, the cover is of great quality as well.

DHL delivered the package, everything was packaged great!

My Hungarian SIM works as well, Palm Hotspot functions.

I am a happy guy....

Until the GF finds out.....

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
  15.    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by joeytino View Post
    I know...but...if only they were a little bit cheaper.
    I can send it by AIR MAIL signed for (tested to USA), 8 days, price less 30 US$, but I would live in fear for 8 days that someone will steal it, or it will get lost on the way, on the other hand DHL is fast and secure, I never had any problems with them.

Funny thing how national Posts are working, once I got a package sent to me from USA, it finaly arrive more than a month latter than it should arrive. When I got it had a red stamp "seal" MISSENT TO BERMUDAS so I guess this happened many times so the Post office there made a stamp.

If you don't need extra battery is less 18,90 US$ HP TouchPad Go Li-Polymer Battery suitable for HSTNH_I31C,HSTNH_I32C,HSTNH_I33C, and if one screen protector (the one already applied) is enough less 7 US$ , so less 55,90 US$ all together.
    Additional screen protectors can be cut anytime easily and I can supply them in the future and for now batteries can still be obtained, probably they made them in 10.000 pcs or even more, as many "escaped" recycling.
  16.    #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by horzel View Post
    As stated in the counting thread, I recently bought nr 2 on the pictures.

Communication regarding the choice made, with Igor was great. High res pictures made me choose Nr 2, and I am happy with it.

At the last moment Igor send me an email, with a new picture, with a small scratch, that he discovered at the last moment.
    I still went for Nr 2 and am really happy.

The device funtions great front/back camera switching works.

The screenprotector is applied perfectly, the cover is of great quality as well.

DHL delivered the package, everything was packaged great!

My Hungarian SIM works as well, Palm Hotspot functions.

I am a happy guy....

Until the GF finds out.....

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Thanks for the compliments, I am glad you like it.
  17.    #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by boucles0 View Post
    Where did you get all these touchpad Go ?
    I have a few friends, some of them are working abroad and from time to time they can brings some interesant and also hard to find electronics stuff.
    Igor is great to deal with. I bought a go from him a while back. He is always honest, and wants you to be happy with your go. I recommend doing business with him. Also another member of our chicago webos meetup group recently bought a go from him and is very satisfied as well. If this is what you want, he's a good source.
    I second the positivity re: Igor. I bought a Go from him and everything was as agreed. I love it. My wife says its the best condition of the 3 I have (j sold my best a long time ago) and she digs the case. Getting one for her Go.
    This space for rent or lease. Inquire within.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast