Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Ahahah, found out the issue about the Ericsson... dunno if it's valid for all firmware versions or not, but apparently someone there decided that if NO simcard is present, there's no need to power on the GPS module at all.
    And to be more cute, it wants a fully active simcard.
    Hi Sumy,

Your PM inbox is full, so I'm going to post this here. How much would it cost for me to buy either #7 or #10 without the leather case or any of the screen protectors?

Shipping would be to Canada. I don't have much webOS Nation feedback, but my eBay can be found here:
    viewtifuljon1 on eBay

Thanks,
    Jon
    I'm a little late to the party here, but are any of the TP Go's still for sale?

Thanks, Tim
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    Quote Originally Posted by BeingBoston121 View Post

Thanks, Tim
    I suspect yes, and I think Sumi is not online since a few weeks
  5.    #65  
    Quote Originally Posted by BeingBoston121 View Post

Thanks, Tim
    I got 10 or more not long ago and I will sell them at a very fair price. I am out of the country now and will be back on 26.08.
    Where does he find these things? There must be more out there than we realized.
    Quote Originally Posted by joeytino View Post
    Where does he find these things? There must be more out there than we realized.
    China, there used to be a ton of them on TaoBao (Chinese eBay variant).
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumy View Post
    I got 10 or more not long ago and I will sell them at a very fair price. I am out of the country now and will be back on 26.08.
    Sumy, Your mailbox is still full.

I want to purchase one of your TP GO's

I really don't care which one you sell me, I just want to get one of them quickly. Tell me how much including shipping to USA zip code 92530 will cost and how you want to receive payment. Paypal would be easiest for me.

Also do you have any TP GO Cypress digitizer boards. I could use 2 of those.

Let me know

Thanks,
    Barry
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
    Erm, going to queue myself here, too. Sumy, remember to check the email when you can :P (the battery, etc) :P
    Quote Originally Posted by TopTongueBarry View Post
    Sumy, Your mailbox is still full.

I want to purchase one of your TP GO's

I really don't care which one you sell me, I just want to get one of them quickly. Tell me how much including shipping to USA zip code 92530 will cost and how you want to receive payment. Paypal would be easiest for me.

Also do you have any TP GO Cypress digitizer boards. I could use 2 of those.

Let me know

Thanks,
    Barry
    What's your plan?
    Follow me on Twitter
    For the latest webOS news check out pivotCE
    I've set Sumy's account to notify him via email when someone sends him a PM. If anyone is trying to get in touch with him, just PM him and it will email him.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234