Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by eblade View Post
    Although honestly, I feel like the white Veer looks the best on it.
    Yes.. for us mere mortals.. I agree!
    Attached Images Attached Images

TP 32Gb 4G. 3.0.5 / CM10. ~ Pre3 16Gb GSM. 2.2.4. ~ TS2 BT Audio-Dock ~ HP iPaq. hx-2790b.
    TP 32Gb Wifi. 3.0.5 / CM10. ~ Veer (Wht.) 8Gb GSM. 2.2.4. ~ HP Omen-15-5206tx. 256Gb SSD. i7-O/C@3.39Ghz. Win10.
    Out of curiosity any update on the Windsornot sale?
    Devices: Pre3 16GB (AT&T - webOS 2.2.4) | White TouchPad 4G 32GB (AT&T - webOS 3.0.5 + LunaCE)
    Quote Originally Posted by cbosdell View Post
    Windsornot sale?

"To Win's or not, that is the question?"

(Sorry! ~ Happy Easter to all anyway)

TP 32Gb 4G. 3.0.5 / CM10. ~ Pre3 16Gb GSM. 2.2.4. ~ TS2 BT Audio-Dock ~ HP iPaq. hx-2790b.
    TP 32Gb Wifi. 3.0.5 / CM10. ~ Veer (Wht.) 8Gb GSM. 2.2.4. ~ HP Omen-15-5206tx. 256Gb SSD. i7-O/C@3.39Ghz. Win10.
    I rec'd a PM and I am responding.
    Quote Originally Posted by MudShark22 View Post
    I rec'd a PM and I am responding.
    Awesome. Assuming it works out and you receive it don't forget to post some pictures and your thoughts on it. I'm sure I'm not the only one who is very curious about this device. :P
    Devices: Pre3 16GB (AT&T - webOS 2.2.4) | White TouchPad 4G 32GB (AT&T - webOS 3.0.5 + LunaCE)
    Awesome. Assuming it works out and you receive it don't forget to post some pictures and your thoughts on it. I'm sure I'm not the only one who is very curious about this device. :P
    I for myself would be more curious, if anyone would attempt to ressurect the touchstone 2 Design as a combined Touchstone Qi Charger. ;-)
    Been looking around and searching for smth. like the touchstone for some time now, but the few magnetic holder/qi charger combinations I found are just not getting there. There are loads of neat DIY stuff out there, but nothing on the shelves.
    Is it this one ??
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 1.jpg (5.7 KB, 50 views)
    • File Type: jpg 2.jpg (7.1 KB, 47 views)
    • File Type: jpg 3.jpg (6.5 KB, 45 views)
    Quote Originally Posted by lemanho View Post
    Is it this one ??
    That? Is WindsorNot.
    Did you know:

webOS ran on a Treo 800 during initial development.
    Quote Originally Posted by dkirker View Post
    That? Is WindsorNot.
    I am not sure. Just saw the pictures in Chinese Webos forums. Maybe someone keep it in China. All HP webos mobile phone are made in China.
    Isn't that maybe, just maybe, there's an hidden treasure cache of windsornot (and maybe some other things) in china ? erm erm
    Quote Originally Posted by lemanho View Post
    I am not sure. Just saw the pictures in Chinese Webos forums. Maybe someone keep it in China. All HP webos mobile phone are made in China.
    Yes. That phone is a WindsorNot.

What forum was it on? What was said about it? I would wonder if there is a cache somewhere. Heh, or the assembly lines that used to make them still with some of the info to make them. That'd be funny.

Edit: I am still trying to obtain 3D drawings of the Pre3. If anyone does know where those might be had, I would be super excited.
    Did you know:

webOS ran on a Treo 800 during initial development.
    Edit: I am still trying to obtain 3D drawings of the Pre3. If anyone does know where those might be had, I would be super excited.
    What do you want them for? For 'The Collection' or to fabricate spare parts?

I imagine it will be tricky to get original engineering drawings. If you have a Pre3, you could of course measure it and make your own, but you'd need more than a ruler to work out the curvatures.

I've just been reading an article on 'Photogrammetry'. You could take pictures of the phone and reconstruct it in 3D. Seems complex and you'd need a powerful computer, but the software is free.
    VisualSFM : A Visual Structure from Motion System (plus apparently a LOT of dependencies)
    Then something called meshlab, then blender. I think this 6.5min video shows a similar process:

A phone is a comparatively simple object.
    Last edited by Preemptive; 04/05/2016 at 09:46 PM.
    Yes. That phone is a WindsorNot.

What forum was it on? What was said about it? I would wonder if there is a cache somewhere. Heh, or the assembly lines that used to make them still with some of the info to make them. That'd be funny.

You are right. That's windsornot. I saw the pictures from Chinese webos forums in QQ. Maybe lots of webos mobile parts still keep in some factory in Shenzheng city where funny place. I can look for Go's screen. 3G modules. Mainboard. Also Pre 3/2 screen. Parts in Shenzheng market.
    I got pics, responded with a few questions, though I did say I wanted it anyway (just needed to be clear on some stuff). No response so far.
    This space for rent or lease. Inquire within.
    Windsornot arrived. Will set up pics in another thread. If someone with a windsornot would PM me, I have one question I would like ask.
    This space for rent or lease. Inquire within.
    Jealous... >
    Follow me on Twitter
    For the latest webOS news check out pivotCE
    Oh my god, oh my god, OH MY GOD...as Homer Simpson would say. That is so cool, great for you! Post those pictures asap.
    KB.
    Yes, that is a Britten super bike.
    Quote Originally Posted by PalmPixi_User23 View Post
    Thanks for telling us the story, looks to me(more like DUH! Obvious) that you worked closely with Palm/HP division when WebOS used to be a platform and possible bright future -- only if HP wouldn't cancel it. How was your reaction working closely together, with WebOS and after the HP news? I wouldn't cause a riot or very least punched someone out in the face if its was me inside of HP lol
    I hate Leo Apotheker
    Quote Originally Posted by MudShark22 View Post
    Windsornot arrived. Will set up pics in another thread. If someone with a windsornot would PM me, I have one question I would like ask.
    Oh you lucky duck!
    HP Think Beyond event link
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnjwG...dwMIQ&index=31
    If You Have A WindsorNot Hit Me Up
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234