1.    #1  
    HP TouchPad Go 16GB Wi-Fi & 3G
    Price: 230 USD
    Payment: PayPal or T/T (bank transfer)

Shipping: 50 USD by DHL express (insured express delivery from Europe to USA in 2-3 working days),
    shipping to Europe is even cheaper, but price depends on the country

PM me for details

Item Description:
    Model: HSTNH-I32C
    Board type: opal-3G-evt3
    Product number: FB386UA-EVT3 (device is prototype - Engineering Validation testing sample)
    Operating System: WebOS 3.0.4
    Hardware Version: 1.0
    Carrier: ROW (unlocked, it accepts my European card)
    Modem: ERICSSON F5521gw
    Modem Firmware: R3B01 (updated to latest Ericsson firmware)
    Cypress touch screen firmware: 16
    A6 firmware: rear 2.13.28, front 2.7.27 (latest)
    Battery: HP, Lithium polymer, rating 3.7V, 13.3Wh, 3600 mAh, HP part number 648568-001, HSTNH-S31C-S STL-CHA-ATL OBP1C06G1
    Processor: Qualcomm APQ8060 Dual Core 1.5 GHz
    On board flash drive: 16GB
    Display: TFT Active Matrix LCD with LED Backlit,
    Display resolution: 1024 x 768
    Display ratio: 4:3
    Display pixel density 184 ppi
    Touch Screen Technology: Multi-Touch
    Front Camera: 1.3 megapixel
    Rear Camera: 5 megapixel
    Back Flash: LED
    Expansion Port: microUSB USB 2.0
    Audio Input: Line In (3.5mm), Stereo Input Jack
    Audio Output: Headphones, Speaker(s)
    charger: North American
    charger type: USB, 2.0A, CDP smart charger + USB cable

I have tested device thoroughly, touch screen (digitizer) is working and it's firmware has been updated to the latest version and it has been recalibrated for optimum performance, A6 firmware has also been updated to the latest version. Battery is from 2011/02 and holding charge, Wi-Fi is working, 3G data is working, home button & homebutton LED is working, power button is working, volume buttons up and down are working, speakers are working, both front and back cameras are working, video recording with sound is working, charging with original charger (included) is working super fast. Device is very fast and responsive.

There are a few small scratches on the screen touch unit, one on the left down side is a little bit deeper then the others, this one is worth to mention, length 5 mm.
    There are a few minor dents (dimples) on the housing frame (top right) around power ON/OFF button and on the button (but nothing serious) - see photos, there is one dents on the bottom There is only one microfracture on the bottom, which is common for this housing which is a prototype.
    Generaly device is in great condition.

EXTRA: you will get black custom made folio case + screen protector worth at least 30 US$ to protect this precious unit.

Item will be packed well in bouble bags and put in a strong box before shipping by DHL express (express delivery to USA in 2-3 working days)

I will buy right now if i can
    Still available?

I'll be looking to buy it after whoever buys it now will be done with it.. So i hope it sells within the "family" and remains in working condition. Not too much to ask for, is it?

If i had $280 on hand, i would have grabbed it the moment it's been listed. Alas no
    Quote Originally Posted by Remy X View Post
    Still available?

I'll be looking to buy it after whoever buys it now will be done with it.. So i hope it sells within the "family" and remains in working condition. Not too much to ask for, is it?

If i had $280 on hand, i would have grabbed it the moment it's been listed. Alas no
    Sorry dude I already bought it but if I ever stop using it I will gladly give it to you!
    Quote Originally Posted by mrmarquis9 View Post
    Sorry dude I already bought it but if I ever stop using it I will gladly give it to you!
    Hey, that's perfect

I know you're gonna give it a good home, and was only worried that some spoiled brat off eBay was gonna get it and break the screen a week later, and let their dog chew off the custom folio case. The stuff of nightmares...

But now i can rest easy. Anyway, i hope you'll get to play with it real soon
    I'm gonna burn it! jk lol
    Quote Originally Posted by mrmarquis9 View Post
    I'm gonna burn it! jk lol
    pivotCE will be heading out to the dessert with all the other Palm fans for the ceremonial burning of all devices that will automatically brick themselves and explode at midnight on the 15th of January. Video on the website! ;-)
    Your serious?!?!?
    And after devices will fail to explode, we all know what else we'll burn in effigy...

[IMG][/IMG]

And after devices will fail to explode, we all know what else we'll burn in effigy...

Damn...

If i could only clean up those half-baked posts..

Lol so in this case I'm going to come to the event and rescue the webos devices and be a hero!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumy View Post
    HP TouchPad Go 16GB Wi-Fi & 3G
    Price: 230 USD
    Payment: PayPal or T/T (bank transfer)

Shipping: 50 USD by DHL express (insured express delivery from Europe to USA in 2-3 working days),
    shipping to Europe is even cheaper, but price depends on the country

PM me for details

Item Description:
    Model: HSTNH-I32C
    Board type: opal-3G-evt3
    Product number: FB386UA-EVT3 (device is prototype - Engineering Validation testing sample)
    Operating System: WebOS 3.0.4
    Hardware Version: 1.0
    Carrier: ROW (unlocked, it accepts my European card)
    Modem: ERICSSON F5521gw
    Modem Firmware: R3B01 (updated to latest Ericsson firmware)
    Cypress touch screen firmware: 16
    A6 firmware: rear 2.13.28, front 2.7.27 (latest)
    Battery: HP, Lithium polymer, rating 3.7V, 13.3Wh, 3600 mAh, HP part number 648568-001, HSTNH-S31C-S STL-CHA-ATL OBP1C06G1
    Processor: Qualcomm APQ8060 Dual Core 1.5 GHz
    On board flash drive: 16GB
    Display: TFT Active Matrix LCD with LED Backlit,
    Display resolution: 1024 x 768
    Display ratio: 4:3
    Display pixel density 184 ppi
    Touch Screen Technology: Multi-Touch
    Front Camera: 1.3 megapixel
    Rear Camera: 5 megapixel
    Back Flash: LED
    Expansion Port: microUSB USB 2.0
    Audio Input: Line In (3.5mm), Stereo Input Jack
    Audio Output: Headphones, Speaker(s)
    charger: North American
    charger type: USB, 2.0A, CDP smart charger + USB cable

I have tested device thoroughly, touch screen (digitizer) is working and it's firmware has been updated to the latest version and it has been recalibrated for optimum performance, A6 firmware has also been updated to the latest version. Battery is from 2011/02 and holding charge, Wi-Fi is working, 3G data is working, home button & homebutton LED is working, power button is working, volume buttons up and down are working, speakers are working, both front and back cameras are working, video recording with sound is working, charging with original charger (included) is working super fast. Device is very fast and responsive.

There are a few small scratches on the screen touch unit, one on the left down side is a little bit deeper then the others, this one is worth to mention, length 5 mm.
    There are a few minor dents (dimples) on the housing frame (top right) around power ON/OFF button and on the button (but nothing serious) - see photos, there is one dents on the bottom There is only one microfracture on the bottom, which is common for this housing which is a prototype.
    Generaly device is in great condition.

EXTRA: you will get black custom made folio case + screen protector worth at least 30 US$ to protect this precious unit.

Item will be packed well in bouble bags and put in a strong box before shipping by DHL express (express delivery to USA in 2-3 working days)

Click to view quoted image

Sumy, You should clean up your Inbox, couldn't send you a message.

Best whishes,
    HfGermany