Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Items include US shipping. Individual item pics upon request but I describe each pretty well below. Shipping stays included for multiple items as long as they fit in a USPS flatrate small box. All phones come with a tested and functioning battery. webOS phones can be unlocked upon request.

Bundle stuff together and make me an offer. I'm really not trying to come out on top. Just turning my collection into your collection. Happy shopping! PalmOS devices are free with purchase of something else! One per item, please.

I'm also looking for a Verizon iPhone 5 to trade for. Bundle and send me a working, mint iPhone 5 for trade. Done!

webOS

Palm Pre2 - 2.2.4 Pretty great shape $30

AT&T Pre Plus - 2.1.0 meta doctor installed, screen is cracked from the charging port but works perfectly $10

AT&T unlocked Pixi Plus - 1.4.5 looks and works great, you get a few backs too, original and multicolors - $15

Sprint Pre - 1.4.5, looks and works great, comes with Palm sleeve $15

Sprint Pixi - 1.4.5, great shape $10

AT&T HP Veer - meta'd 2.2.4, perfect condition, comes with cable and headphone adapter, white model $30

webOS accessories below are all $5 each but can be thrown in with a phone purchase
    1 Skinomi Pre3 screen protector kit
    1 TouchPad faux leather case
    2 phone touchstones

PalmOS
    All PalmOS devices are $10 OBO unless otherwise noted.

Palm VIIx still in the original shrink wrap! Never opened. First real networked PDA. (not pictured) $30

Tungsten E2 (x2), I have one case, no cables or chargers but the Centro charger I own for my Treo works for both so I know they both charge and power on

Tungsten E, resoldered battery charged fine, drained it and won't recharge, those old E batteries are finicky, needs resoldered, buy any of my devices and mention you want this and I'll throw it in, comes with charger, and USB cable

M130, comes with 2 docks, power packs, case, keyboard, software for all, all work great

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Alan Morford; 02/18/2016 at 09:24 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan Morford View Post
    All items are best offer but priced to sell. Individual item pics upon request but I describe each pretty well below. Shipping on individual items is $5 if in the US. Bundled items will be $5 provided they fit in a USPS small flat rate box. I'll consider overseas but shipping will be more. If you need a power adapter or USB cable included I have a limited stock of those but feel free to ask. All phones come with a tested and functioning battery. BUNDLE stuff together and make me an offer. I'm really not trying to come out on top. Just turning my collection into your collection. Happy shopping!

webOS
    TouchPad - wifi only, 32GB, 3.0.5, speaker cracks, perfectly functioning, presetup with moboot for LuneOS or Android triple boot with webOS, currently just has LuneOS and webOS on it though, comes with HP custom case and charger $100

Verizon Pre3 - 2.2.4, very clean, works perfectly, has skinomi carbon fiber skin applied $90

EU Pre3 - 2.2.0, perfect condition, AZERTY keyboard, 8 GB, unlocked $90

AT&T Pre3 - non-functioning, good for parts, no battery, stuck in QDload mode there's a thread about it $20

Verizon Pre2 - 2.1.0, good shape, works perfectly, minor cosmetic issues but looks fine $40

Verizon Pre Plus - meta'd 2.1.0 I think, if not I'll send you the dr, works perfectly but doesn't look great, screen has plenty of light scratches and a small ding in the plastic $15

AT&T Pre Plus - 1.4.5 but I have the 2.1.0 meta doctor if you want it, has new screen but proximity sensor doesn't work, I used the patch that allows the power button to end calls, works perfectly otherwise $10

Verizon Pixi+ - 1.4.5.1, looks and works great, pink back or stock back...your choice - $15

Sprint Pixi - 1.4.5, looks and works great, pink back or stock back...your choice, no wifi of course - $10

Veer - meta'd 2.2.4, perfect condition, comes with cable and headphone adapter, black model, unlocked - $45

webOS accessories below are all $5 each but can be thrown in with a phone purchase
    2 Skinomi Pre3 screen protector kits
    1 Vikuiti Pre3 screen protector
    2 Pre, Pixi, Pre+, Pre2 batteries
    1 TouchPad faux leather case
    2 phone touchstones

PalmOS
    All PalmOS devices are $10 OBO. They all charge and power on but are in varying degrees of wear. The Treo 90 is the first Treo made and works but doesn't look pretty.
    Tungsten E2 (x2)
    Tungsten E
    Sprint Palm Centro (x2)
    AT&T Palm Centro
    M130
    Treo 90

PalmOS device accessories are $2 each unless otherwise noted. I also have several batteries for the Centros and random cables and docks for PalmOS devices that I will probably throw in for no extra charge
    Palm Keyboard
    Wifi card - $20 (hard to find)
    cases in picture

Android
    Verizon Galaxy Nexus - running Lollipop 5.0, rooted, unlocked bootloader, comes with 3 batteries, battery charger, power pack, two cases, has a screen protector on it that is pretty beat up but the screen itself is flawless $50

Verizon Droid 4 - safestrap installed for installing rooted roms, has stock 4.0.x and 4.2.x (I think) in safestrap, 8GB, has new screen but proximity sensor doesn't work correctly, works better in stock than in rooted rom, slide out keyboard works great, screen protector is installed, phone has some wear to the body, comes with extra screen protector $15
    Would be interested in the Veer - PM sent!
    A very drastic reduction, hope that everything is going well
    If you could confirm that this inventory reduction is not going to affect the frequency of future PivotCE publications, I'd feel a lot better!
    Sporting my 13th Pre device, a NOS unlocked ROW Pre3!
    Quote Originally Posted by TJs11thPre View Post
    If you could confirm that this inventory reduction is not going to affect the frequency of future PivotCE publications, I'd feel a lot better!
    Check his twitter, he's keeping 6 extra devices

This said, if only I was in US....
    I'm curious about the Gnex running Lollipop .. how well does that work? (not looking to buy it, I have a Gnex)
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    Wow what a collection! GLWS

Sent from my Samsung GALAXY Note Edge on AT&T
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by eblade View Post
    I'm curious about the Gnex running Lollipop .. how well does that work? (not looking to buy it, I have a Gnex)
    It's ok. I mean, it's a GNex so...ram.

I updated a few things in the sale listing. Clarified PalmOS devices, included a bunch of stuff in them, added Sony Smartwatch, added link for which wifi card, sold Vzw Pre3 and one Sprint Centro.
    Follow me on Twitter
    For the latest webOS news check out pivotCE
  9.    #9  
    Bricked Pre3 and AZERTY Pre3 sold.
    Follow me on Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan Morford View Post
    It's ok. I mean, it's a GNex so...ram.

I updated a few things in the sale listing. Clarified PalmOS devices, included a bunch of stuff in them, added Sony Smartwatch, added link for which wifi card, sold Vzw Pre3 and one Sprint Centro.
    well, i'm not real sure exactly what that means. :-) Android 5 smokes Android 4 on my Nexus 5, but the only non-TouchPad that I've ever installed a not-official Android on was an old Sprint phone that stopped getting updated at 2.2, and I got a 4.0 or 4.1 on it, and although the phone itself seemed to operate exactly the same as far as general operations go, the video performance was so poor that actually using anything was basically impossible.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    Quote Originally Posted by eblade View Post
    FWIW, i just had to do a roll back to kk 4.4 on my nex7 2012. L5 caused far too much system crashing. there's so many complaints about it they supposedly pulled the OTA distro until they just released a 5.0.1. rolling it back was a PITA. main consequence of it all was i lost access to the webOS theme i paid for. but that's just one anecdotal for you. YMMV
    Sporting my 13th Pre device, a NOS unlocked ROW Pre3!
  12.    #12  
    It runs ok. Not amazing. Seems stable.
    Follow me on Twitter
    I run PA 3.99 on my GNex. It was running well, but recently has been giving me issues.
    This space for rent or lease. Inquire within.
    Quote Originally Posted by mazzinia View Post
    Check his twitter, he's keeping 6 extra devices

This said, if only I was in US....
    Glad you still have plenty of webOS devices you're keeping. :P If I hadn't doubled my collection already this year I'd be interested in some of these. I'm sure they'll sell quickly!
    Devices: Pre3 16GB (AT&T - webOS 2.2.4) | White TouchPad 4G 32GB (AT&T - webOS 3.0.5 + LunaCE)
  15.    #15  
    The Pre3s went fast. What people don't realize is that I'm not looking to make money. A good offer won't be refused.
    Follow me on Twitter
    PMd you re: veer
    This space for rent or lease. Inquire within.
  17.    #17  
    Update: Veer sold. Added Palm VIIx that I forgot I had. Still shrink wrapped and never been opened! First PDA with cell data. Pretty cool historical item. I can get pics of the package if you want. Also, I'm looking for an iPhone 4-6 to trade for. Pick a bunch of stuff on my list and let me know what kind of iPhone you have and we'll make a trade!
    Follow me on Twitter
    Update: Veer sold. Added Palm VIIx that I forgot I had. Still shrink wrapped and never been opened! First PDA with cell data. Pretty cool historical item. I can get pics of the package if you want. Also, I'm looking for an iPhone 4-6 to trade for. Pick a bunch of stuff on my list and let me know what kind of iPhone you have and we'll make a trade!
    You gonna use that iPhone to trade for a BB?

-- Sent from my TouchPad Go using Communities
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2
  19.    #19  
    That is correct.
    Follow me on Twitter
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast