1.    #1  
    I'm looking for a gently used, fully working ATT or unlocked GSM Treo 680. I'll pay $15-25 shipped but I'll work with you if you think it's worth more than that. Must have stylus and charger. Thanks.
    Follow me on Twitter
    For the latest webOS news check out pivotCE
    Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    Hi,

I have an ATT branded Unlocked Red Treo 680. I have the Stylus and charger and maybe an extra battery and screen protector. I will need to verify the extras. This used to be one of my main phones until this Spring work gave me a Blackberry Q10. Phone is in great shape and I would sell it for $25 shipped in the US. I also have an Unlocked Centro and Unlocked Pixi if you have any interest in them. Plus a T5 and TX both in the box.
    I've got a mint 680, but I'd have a hard time letting it go. Too many memories! Loved that device. I've still got the TealOS (webOS skin) for it too.
    Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    I have TealOS on my mint 755P. I use that as a PDA now as it is an Alltel branded phone. I only charge the battery every 6 weeks on that. But for playing games and watching video it works great.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by fmhcom View Post
    Hi,

I have an ATT branded Unlocked Red Treo 680. I have the Stylus and charger and maybe an extra battery and screen protector. I will need to verify the extras. This used to be one of my main phones until this Spring work gave me a Blackberry Q10. Phone is in great shape and I would sell it for $25 shipped in the US. I also have an Unlocked Centro and Unlocked Pixi if you have any interest in them. Plus a T5 and TX both in the box.
    PMed
    Follow me on Twitter
    Hey Alan,

I have a UK GSM Treo 680 in excellent condition too you can have if you want, though I am in the UK. I would need to dig out the charger for it, but it still has a screen protector on it AND a very, for a case, pricey Vaja leather one

Barry.
  7.    #7  
    Barry,
    That is very generous. But I literally just bought one today! Thank you very much for the offer and if for some reason the one I have coming to me doesn't work out, I will contact you right away. Thanks again.
    Follow me on Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan Morford View Post
    Barry,
    That is very generous. But I literally just bought one today! Thank you very much for the offer and if for some reason the one I have coming to me doesn't work out, I will contact you right away. Thanks again.
    No worries Alan, let me know as it is just sitting about the house

Yo would just need to cover the shipping i dont want anything for it, apart form a good home

Barry