Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    Have several multiple Palm PRE 2's for FREE to anyone who wants them. All are Sprint. One was a modified FrankenPre. Also one Touchstone - and one car charger. Missing all charging cord or power cords. No way to plug any of them in. No guarantee that any of them are functional at all - so this is really PARTS ONLY.

If you're interested, contact me here <<email address removed per Rules>> - and I'd be happy to send you low-res photos of them.

I also have the original boxes which both the PRE and the Touchstone came in.

If you want them you'll need to pay reasonable postage.

I'm giving them away with regret since I was a hard-core PRE user and addict way back when - but have long since moved on.

Miguel
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 10/13/2014 at 08:53 AM.

Miguel Tejada-Flores
    Somewhere in Oregon
    and occasionally Guadalajara
    FrankenPre PRE 2 on Sprint (in USA)
    Original PRE on Telcel (en Mexico)
    Plus ca change, plus c'est la meme chose!
    Hi, thanks for the generous offer. Perhaps one day you will be tempted back by LuneOS
    Next LuneOS stable release available: Antoccino | pivotCE

What do you use these days?
    I want them lol how much would I have to pay?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MiguelATF View Post
    Have several multiple Palm PRE 2's for FREE to anyone who wants them. All are Sprint. One was a modified FrankenPre. Also one Touchstone - and one car charger. Missing all charging cord or power cords. No way to plug any of them in. No guarantee that any of them are functional at all - so this is really PARTS ONLY.

If you're interested, contact me here <<email address removed per Rules>> - and I'd be happy to send you low-res photos of them.

I'm giving them away with regret since I was a hard-core PRE user and addict way back when - but have long since moved on.

Miguel
    PM
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 10/13/2014 at 08:55 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by MiguelATF View Post

Miguel
    Pmed
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 10/13/2014 at 08:55 AM.
    Hi MiguelATF,

Please post pictures of your devices as required by the Marketplace rules - also your email address has been removed per those rules. Thanks
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    Have sent the Devices in question to a fellow Forum member and PRE user so this thread is officially CLOSED now. If I can find a way to CLOSE it for real in the Forum, I'll do so.

"Old PRE's never die, they keep on flapping their wings in PRE Heaven" (quote attributed to an anonymous New Millennium PRE user/addict)

Miguel Tejada-Flores
    Somewhere in Oregon
    and occasionally Guadalajara
    FrankenPre PRE 2 on Sprint (in USA)
    Original PRE on Telcel (en Mexico)
    Plus ca change, plus c'est la meme chose!