Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    As im in The Netherlands i cannot buy a Moto360 right now unfortunately. I hope someone who lives in the US can help me with buying one and sending it overseas.
    If you need any references from other forummembers, just let me know. Im a long time webOS user and frequent webosnation visitor and forums contributor.

Hope someone is kind enough to help me out in getting one of these beauties shipped to me!
    Thanks in advance!
    Quote Originally Posted by g.vos View Post
    As im in The Netherlands i cannot buy a Moto360 right now unfortunately. I hope someone who lives in the US can help me with buying one and sending it overseas.
    If you need any references from other forummembers, just let me know. Im a long time webOS user and frequent webosnation visitor and forums contributor.

Hope someone is kind enough to help me out in getting one of these beauties shipped to me!
    Thanks in advance!
    Hi,

I am using service of Borderlinx Buy in the USA and UK, ship globally with Borderlinx and if I remember right there are a couple of others too.
    Check their rates.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumy View Post
    Hi,

I am using service of Borderlinx Buy in the USA and UK, ship globally with Borderlinx and if I remember right there are a couple of others too.
    Check their rates.
    I have used them quite often in the past too (mainly for webOS Veer, TP, Pre 3 etc). They're not very cheap, so I usually wait until I want to buy multiple thing so I can combine shipping etc.
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Herrie View Post
    I have used them quite often in the past too (mainly for webOS Veer, TP, Pre 3 etc). They're not very cheap, so I usually wait until I want to buy multiple thing so I can combine shipping etc.
    Exactly, I am just buying some touchstones and some other stuff and will have 3 different shippers.
    They will combine than all in to one bigger package and send.
    If you compare their price with DHL price they are still OK.
    Quote Originally Posted by g.vos View Post

Thanks in advance!
    i don't know that anyone can help you at the moment.

it appears it released today, and the website doesn't say "buy" it says "backorder". so they're already gone.

i see a few auctions on fleabay, like this one -
    Moto 360 Black Leather and Black Bezel | eBay

but that's a heck of a markup. wait another month for the metal one to release and these may be back in supply.
    hey! Long time no chat, I can probably help you again when it's available. Feel free to email me at that time, I probably won't be checking this thread
    palm lineage: VzPre+ to Pre2 to Pre3, now using a AT&T Pre3 on wifi and Panda Touchpad.
    DU unlock codes available (Veers, Pres, etc, Oh my!)
    Has Pre3s & tpFauxG for sale!
    (Sales prices always less than ebay)
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    Mods, pls close this thread as I have found what I wanted in the meanwhile