Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1.    #1  
    What's the going rate for a 32GB TP and a Sprint Pre? Both are in working condition but have been pretty much mothballed since I moved on to Windows Phone. I'm not ready to sell them just yet, probably later this year. Thanks
  2. #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by AKA Preluva View Post
    What's the going rate for a 32GB TP and a Sprint Pre? Both are in working condition but have been pretty much mothballed since I moved on to Windows Phone. I'm not ready to sell them just yet, probably later this year. Thanks

    The going rate IMHO on these items would be about $125-150 for tp. $20-30 for pre-

    Hope this helps
  3. #3  
    The sprint pre I would just donate that to someone who wants it for spare parts, whatever. Just to be nice
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by laingman View Post
    The sprint pre I would just donate that to someone who wants it for spare parts, whatever. Just to be nice
    Now why would you say that?? People are still buying Pre's right?
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by AKA Preluva View Post
    Now why would you say that?? People are still buying Pre's right?
    Are you still offering the Sprint Pre? I am a bit interested in it.
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by AKA Preluva View Post
    Now why would you say that?? People are still buying Pre's right?
    Maybe, like the post above me. But laingman's not far off. The Pre- is pretty dated at this point, likely only wanted by Sprint diehards for the comm board to cannibalize up to a Pre 2.

    Heck, I partly moved off Sprint so I could snag a Pre 3. /twocents

Similar Threads

  1. just wondering
    By mazujin in forum Palm Pre and Pre Plus
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10/19/2009, 03:06 PM
  2. Just wondering if its out there
    By Striker911 in forum webOS Development
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09/29/2009, 07:26 AM
  3. Wondering
    By Nosoupforyou in forum Palm Pre and Pre Plus
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08/08/2009, 05:57 PM
  4. I was wondering?
    By DrCJ in forum Palm OS Devices & Apps
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06/18/2007, 01:02 PM
  5. I Was Wondering
    By kyoong in forum The 'Off Topic' Lounge
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10/18/2000, 11:51 PM

Posting Permissions