1.    #1  
    ...I own two and wish to add a third. 16 GB would be fine. Haven't started scouring craigslist or ebay...will consider all who can verify a working device that remains in good shape.
    Quote Originally Posted by josephandrews222 View Post
    ...I own two and wish to add a third. 16 GB would be fine. Haven't started scouring craigslist or ebay...will consider all who can verify a working device that remains in good shape.
    I have a brand new, never opened 32 GB Touchpad for sale right now. I cannot verify it is working as it has never left the box. I would think it would be good to go though.
    Handspring Visor -> Treo 650 -> Centro -> Pre Plus -> Developer Day Pre 2
    32Gb Touchpad, 32Gb Touchpad 4G w/ CM10 onboard
    Pre 3 waiting in the wings for a good reason to switch
    I have got a 16GB Wifi Touchpad including cover and the wireless loading station (is it also called touchstone?). I only used it at home so no scratch etc.
    I have a 16GB with Cyanogen on it that I have been thinking of selling. It was my wifes and we have replaced it with some kindles. How much are you thinking? It's in good shape (cracks around speakers) has HP cover and Probably a touchstone if I can find it.
    I just listed one in this forum for sale. Take a look and make me an offer. :-)

HP Touchpad 32GB with accessories!

John