1.    #1  
    I am not selling this, and this is not an official posting. Touchpad Go 32GB 7 inch Tablet Brand New | eBay

It just makes you wonder how many really are out there.
    HP Think Beyond event link
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnjwG...dwMIQ&index=31
    If You Have A WindsorNot Hit Me Up
    <thread moved & title updated>

Please keep posts advertising devices for sale - in the Marketplace forum (even if they aren't yours) Thanks!
    It's a pretty steep price for what I've seen other Go's sell for in the last six months. It's very rare (less than 100 I'd guess) but there's very few people interested in buying a collector's item with no support on what is now (sadly) an enthusiast's OS. Still I'd recommend anyone who is interested in a TouchPad Go but hesitating to go for it. It's much more refined than the TouchPad and a joy to use as the ultimate webOS device (especially with a Pre3 or Veer)
    Devices: Pre3 16GB (AT&T - webOS 2.2.4) | White TouchPad 4G 32GB (AT&T - webOS 3.0.5 + LunaCE)
  4.    #4  
    Ooo, look another one, for only $350! Looks like these devices are beginning to come out of the woodwork, like the Verizon Pre3's

HP Touchpad Go 32GB Wi Fi 3G 360789208241 | eBay
    HP Think Beyond event link
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnjwG...dwMIQ&index=31
    If You Have A WindsorNot Hit Me Up
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    Soon they might be below 300.00
    considering the chineese tend to make such good knockoff devices/machines blatantly ripping off the looks/designs of others, the GO is that 1 example where you just have to ask "where were our genious chineese overlords when the GO parts were being dumped in a skip?".

1 device id want them to actually piece back together and ripoff and we only see a handful on ebay now and then still a 1/2 decent device even now, was back when they first appeared out of thin air, and still were when they were originally coming to be then skipped.

i still cry for blood for both the touchpad and the GO i could never get at a time where it would have kicked some serious mobile face.
    Touchpad Keyboard Themes - >> Click Me <<
    Global Posts
    216 Global Posts
    A little bit thread hijacking: I'm looking for a Touchpad Go with Android. Can somebody fullfill my need? :-D
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwidion View Post
    A little bit thread hijacking: I'm looking for a Touchpad Go with Android. Can somebody fullfill my need? :-D
    Why would you want an Android 2.2.x or 2.3.x on a TP Go?
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2
    I can. PM me please.
    Tempting... Need for my collection...
    KA1
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Prism/Digital Link->Treo 650->Treo 700p->Pre->GSM Unlocked Pre 2 (wifi only)->FrankenPre + Touchpad 32 ->+ Touchpad 4G ATT + ATT Pre3 + 64 White Touchpad... bliss.

I have a few of them from 2.2.x to 2.3.x.
    I have recently converted one dead Android (touch not working, nothing to be done to save it) to fully working WebOS . Surprise, when WebOS booted memory of it was 64G, sadly the LCD was second grade.
    So, so, so tempting...

Touchpad go for webos use
    touchpad 64 for tripleboot webos/luneos/android...

So tempting
    Quote Originally Posted by horzel View Post
    So, so, so tempting...

Touchpad go for webos use
    touchpad 64 for tripleboot webos/luneos/android...

So tempting
    Hehe.. probably a *brand new* 32Gb for $375 is still a fair enough deal these days?

HP Touchpad Go Brand New | eBay

TP 32Gb 4G. 3.0.5 / CM10. ~ Pre3 16Gb GSM. 2.2.4. ~ TS2 BT Audio-Dock ~ HP iPaq. hx-2790b.
    TP 32Gb Wifi. 3.0.5 / CM10. ~ Veer (Wht.) 8Gb GSM. 2.2.4. ~ HP Omen-15-5206tx. 256Gb SSD. i7-O/C@3.39Ghz. Win10.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutoidi View Post
    Hehe.. probably a *brand new* 32Gb for $375 is still a fair enough deal these days?

HP Touchpad Go Brand New | eBay

The deal is good enough for me, but i need the convince the other half somehow