Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    Does somebody have a white Veer in new / like new condition to sell to me?
    I already own a Veer, but it isnt really reliable since i bought it like a year ago... Screen is unresponsive every now and then, phone app hangs, sudden restarts when calling, screen doesnt turn dark during call, etc. So it is not usable as a daily phone unfortunately.

Please let me know if you have one that is reliable and usable as a daily driver! Preferably in white!

As i live in Europe, it either needs to be a European version, or should be possible to unlock it later.

Price is under discussion, im really looking for a perfect Veer!
    I have one... just some minor grime with the speaker mesh, otherwise pristine.

But have you tried doctoring your phone first?
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    I have one... just some minor grime with the speaker mesh, otherwise pristine.

But have you tried doctoring your phone first?
    PM-ed!
    (and yes did several doctors )
    Need to check have some white front and back laying around here somewhere I think but that won't fix your other hardware problems. Do you have 2.1.1/2.1.2 on it or 2.2.3/2.2.4?

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Herrie View Post
    Need to check have some white front and back laying around here somewhere I think but that won't fix your other hardware problems. Do you have 2.1.1/2.1.2 on it or 2.2.3/2.2.4?

Hi Herrie, it runs 2.2.4. Could that be a reason for my problems? I think it already did these things when i got it, back then it was still running 2.1.2 (if i remember well)..
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    So no White Veers for sale in the webosnation community??
    ... well, I have one right now, that I was going to put into use, however, I can't seem to get it to recognize the SIM card. I'd rather have it working and in use, but if you have a use for one that is apparently not recognizing it's SIM ... (i should probably try doctoring it just in case.. hmm)
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    Gordon, some of the issues you describe are likely due to 2.2.3/2.2.4. You might want to test with 2.1.1/2.1.2 to see if it gets better.

HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2