Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. nideiki's Avatar
    Posts
    70 Posts
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
       #1  
    Item Description: HP Pre 3 in a rough shape
    Price: $70 shipping not included
    Carrier: Unlocked
    Condition: Tear and wear and dents
    - Screen: many scratches
    - Battery cover: HP logo gone, a piece is chipped near power button which I replaced with silicon
    - Frame: cracks on corners
    - Working condition: Excellent
    - Parts: No USB nor wall adapter

    Includes: Original box
    Item Location: Ottawa, Canada
    Shipping Details: TBDTBDTBD
    Payment Options: TBDTBDTBD
    Contact Info - Please PM or post below

    IMG_20131224_153505343_HDR.jpg

    IMG_20131224_153512752.jpg

    IMG_20131224_153535496.jpg

    IMG_20131224_153729411_HDR.jpg
  2. #2  
    Would you consider a trade for an HP Veer?
    I have one Black, in excellent 9.5/10 condition and a BNIB White one.

    Edit:
    I see its a Rogers phone. Even unlocked will it work on Bell?
  3. #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by nideiki View Post
    Item Description: HP Pre 3 in a rough shape
    Price: $70 shipping not included
    Carrier: Unlocked
    Condition: Tear and wear and dents
    - Screen: many scratches
    - Battery cover: HP logo gone, a piece is chipped near power button which I replaced with silicon
    - Frame: cracks on corners
    - Working condition: Excellent
    - Parts: No USB nor wall adapter

    Includes: Original box
    Item Location: Ottawa, Canada
    Shipping Details: TBDTBDTBD
    Payment Options: TBDTBDTBD
    Contact Info - Please PM or post below

    IMG_20131224_153505343_HDR.jpg

    IMG_20131224_153512752.jpg

    IMG_20131224_153535496.jpg

    IMG_20131224_153729411_HDR.jpg
    Thats looks like a whats up icon on home-screen...how do you get the app on the phone ?
    Owner of an HP TouchPad (32GB) and a brand new Palm Pre 3 (16GB) for VZ wireless.
  4. nideiki's Avatar
    Posts
    70 Posts
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
       #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by PalmPixi_User23 View Post
    Thats looks like a whats up icon on home-screen...how do you get the app on the phone ?
    It is just the icon but it is the great MojoWhatsup
  5. nideiki's Avatar
    Posts
    70 Posts
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
       #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by tracks914 View Post
    Would you consider a trade for an HP Veer?
    I have one Black, in excellent 9.5/10 condition and a BNIB White one.

    Edit:
    I see its a Rogers phone. Even unlocked will it work on Bell?
    I already used with both Bell and Rogers.
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by PalmPixi_User23 View Post
    Thats looks like a whats up icon on home-screen...how do you get the app on the phone ?
    you think you can be sent to Mexico? as would $ $?

    Enviado desde mi Wildfire S usando Tapatalk 2

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10/16/2011, 08:45 PM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10/15/2011, 08:50 AM
  3. Palm Pre Plus ROW | How to install preware?
    By alexandrius in forum Palm Pre and Pre Plus
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10/01/2011, 02:10 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09/29/2009, 04:22 PM

Posting Permissions