1.    #1  
    Looking for a Working Digital Panel/Front Panel (part of the case) for a Touchpad Go?

Anyone who has a non-working Go but, or a knows where to get a Digital Panel for the Go?

If anyone has any ideas please let me know?

A friend's Go front panel broke and I am looking for Go Parts? I know TTB was offering (I already PM him)? Looking for anyone else?
    John: Did you see TTB's GO Part thread in this forum?
    This space for rent or lease. Inquire within.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by MudShark22 View Post
    John: Did you see TTB's GO Part thread in this forum?
    Yes and I already PMed him, but if I remember he did not have a working Touchpad Go Digitizer/front panel of case.

Looking for any Touchpad Go that some one wants to sell for parts (does not have to have webOS or Android) just need parts...
  4.    #4  
    Nobody is looking to profit from a working Go? Does not matter if it has Android or webOS? Looking for a Touchpad Go for parts?
    Oohh.. That sounds like what the Go you have been attempting to repair for me also requires?
    Happy New Year anyway John!

TP 32Gb 4G. 3.0.5 / CM10. ~ Pre3 16Gb GSM. 2.2.4. ~ TS2 BT Audio-Dock ~ HP iPaq. hx-2790b.
    TP 32Gb Wifi. 3.0.5 / CM10. ~ Veer (Wht.) 8Gb GSM. 2.2.4. ~ HP Omen-15-5206tx. 256Gb SSD. i7-O/C@3.39Ghz. Win10.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutoidi View Post
    Oohh.. That sounds like what the Go you have been attempting to repair for me also requires?
    Happy New Year anyway John!

Yours does not require a new Digitizer however, but some of the parts from the Spare Go (If I get it) will go to fixing yours as well, as I have not found the Tru-Touch cable flap from any supplier that works...

Does anybody have a spare Go they wish to sell? It will make two users from this forum very happy...