1.    #1  
    Stocks on hand, I cant seem to edit my old thread so made this new one, old one found here:
    For Sale: Brandnew Unlocked Touchpad 4G 32gb

BNIB (Brand New In Box) HP Touchpad 4G 32gb
    *factory sealed unit in box
    *free shipping (to u.s.)
    *free unlock code (so you can use it with other networks)

Letting them go for $188 each.

If you are an international buyer, we may have to discuss the logistics first since international shipping is more costly and not straight forward.

[item ships from California]
    Touchpad 4G 32gb | Pre 3 16gb | Veer 8gb
    <old thread closed>

OP... no need to start new threads for the same products. Members cannot edit Marketplace posts, so just click the report button when you need something changed and let us know.

Good luck!
  3.    #3  
    bump...
    I'm interested but the wife is not! I JUST bought a WiFi TP. I'll keep prodding her about it. Is your price firm and does it include standard shipping?
    Follow me on Twitter
    For the latest webOS news check out pivotCE
    I'm still interested...very! Just trying to align funds, my friend. When you say BNIB you mean shrink-wrapped? AKA never been opened or powered on, yes?
    Follow me on Twitter
    For the latest webOS news check out pivotCE
  6.    #6  
    Yes, unit is brand new in box, never been opened, i dont believe they use shrink wrap but it more of a plastic film. it has a seal that you have to break to get to the unit.
    Hey, you still have some available? I've got a 32GB WiFi TP, and have always toyed with the idea of having a 4G one... What kind of data plan (pricing?) would I need?
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnLBurger View Post
    Hey, you still have some available? I've got a 32GB WiFi TP, and have always toyed with the idea of having a 4G one... What kind of data plan (pricing?) would I need?
    this has me wondering how good would a battery be on something that's been in the box that long?
    Quote Originally Posted by TJs11thPre View Post
    this has me wondering how good would a battery be on something that's been in the box that long?
    Should be no problem normally. It will be more or less empty when it arrives, but once you charge it fully there should be no issues!
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnLBurger View Post
    you can get AT&T's Prepaid tablet data. $15 for 250 MB $30 for 3GB and $50 for 5GB
    HP Think Beyond event link
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnjwG...dwMIQ&index=31
    If You Have A WindsorNot Hit Me Up
    Thread closed - no reply from OP since 10/13.