1.    #1  
    I am not selling the farm, but I have too much. PM offers and we can go from there, items ship from US. Sprint Pre with TS back, Unlocked Pre2, and Veer. One Veer has 8% doctor issue I haven't resolved, Veer has charger and headphone adapter regardless of which one. Pre3 maybe if the price is right.... 16 gig TouchPad, barely used with HP folio case.

Any items sold will be wiped, PM offers and we can discuss... Pretty sure I have original boxes, etc for any of the items. Modified Sprint/GRT cases for the Sprint Pre can be thrown in upon request.

I also have a 32 gig TP that may be up for offer for the right price... best offers on items will go first, I don't need all this stuff floating around. Not looking to sell everything, but I have repetitive back up devices at this point.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    I am not selling the farm, but I have too much. PM offers and we can go from there, items ship from US. Sprint Pre with TS back, Unlocked Pre2, and Veer. One Veer has 8% doctor issue I haven't resolved, Veer has charger and headphone adapter regardless of which one. Pre3 maybe if the price is right.... 16 gig TouchPad, barely used with HP folio case.

Any items sold will be wiped, PM offers and we can discuss... Pretty sure I have original boxes, etc for any of the items. Modified Sprint/GRT cases for the Sprint Pre can be thrown in upon request.

I also have a 32 gig TP that may be up for offer for the right price... best offers on items will go first, I don't need all this stuff floating around. Not looking to sell everything, but I have repetitive back up devices at this point.
    I'm interested in a Veer with no issues. What would you take for it?
  3.    #3  
    <thread closed>

Sorry everyone, I had a ton of stuff come up I won't be able to get around to any of these items for a while. My apologies to all that were interested, when time allows I will get some items ready for sale and reopen.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...