1.    #1  
    Hello all,

I am a big fan of Palm products (not even going to refer to them as HP), I still even use a Palm Pre! Anyway, I have several TouchPads, the original 32GB, the White 64GB, and the "3G" version. I'd really like to add a TouchPad Go to my collection. I know they are somewhat hard to find, does anyone know where to acquire one?

Thanks!
    ~Dan

(to proper forum)
    PM Me

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Felice View Post
    Hello all,

I am a big fan of Palm products (not even going to refer to them as HP), I still even use a Palm Pre! Anyway, I have several TouchPads, the original 32GB, the White 64GB, and the "3G" version. I'd really like to add a TouchPad Go to my collection. I know they are somewhat hard to find, does anyone know where to acquire one?

Thanks!
    ~Dan
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
    Quote Originally Posted by TopTongueBarry View Post
    PM Me
    now if you can magically aquire all those "lost" stocks of GO's in china, get em all assembled, go back in time and release them to us dribbling fanatics our lives would be complete, with both a 10" and 7" set of awesomepads.
    Touchpad Keyboard Themes - >> Click Me <<