1.    #1  
    I have here an AT&T-locked HTC Aria that works perfectly sans a power button going south.
    Not sure what it could be, as it's held together with those fancy tri-wing screws. (a la Nintendo)

Flashed with the July 5th, 2013 build of this ROM (Android 4.2.2): [ROM][UNOFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 10.1 [4.2.2] - xda-developers

Probably not going to work too amazing as a daily driver just because of the failing power button (still can be pressed though with some effort, luck, and knowing where to press), but for someone who wants to give Android a spin, it would work just fine, it doesn't scream like an S4 or HTC One though. (it does work for casual use though)

I'm hoping for a decent condition Treo 680, maybe even a GSM 650 (or even a Black Tie since I'm feeling optimistic), if any of you happen to have one that works fine and whatnot lying around in a drawer or something (and doesn't have a battery life of 10 minutes), drop me a line!

I can even toss in a paper replica of the HP Veer (It's in a thread somewhere around here) should you wish. Sliding mechanism is a bit lackluster I must warn.
    m505 > Z|71 > T|C > T|T3 > LifeDrive > iPod touch 4 >
    Pre 2 > Treo Pro > Aria > Treo 650 > Lumia 920 > BB Z10 > BB Q10
    Lumia 830 > 635 > iPhone 5s > Galaxy Alpha > Lumia 640 >
    iPhone 5c > Nexus 5 > Nexus 5X > Blackberry Priv
    My Palm OS Archive
  2.    #2  
    Oh yea I also have an HTC HD2 that works perfectly, but is afflicted with the dreaded overheating problem. (for those who are feeling risky and have an oven, an SMD rework station and/or experience reflowing.)

and a 1st gen iPod touch that has weird problems. Headphone jack somehow disconnected from board so no sound whatsoever, no connection to computer or charging over USB, and it oddly only charges over FireWire, don't know about data, don't have a 6-pin FireWire equipped computer. But works perfectly otherwise. (used for email and web browsing.)

Both are in pieces, just throwing it out there in case *someone is interested in those. I can try reassembling should anyone want them in one piece.
    My Palm OS Archive
  3.    #3  
    this kinda is a cleaning house thing - bump

photos of anything available on demand (i realize this is kind of a long shot)
    My Palm OS Archive