1.    #1  
    I'm hoping to use them on T-Mobile but could use them on aio if need be

Please help
    If you go the T-Mo route with a webOS phone, be sure you are in a refarmed area and you won't be roaming outside of it frequently... In most of the country T-Mo will only get you EDGE speeds.

Here's the refarm map: Sightings of T-Mobile 3G/4G/HSPA+ coverage on 1900MHz (PCS/UMTS band II)
    Lumia 1520.3 (the Beastly Unicorn): Windows 10 Mobile

Windows Central Senior Ambassador

Mobile Nations Devotee
  3.    #3  
    I may go the aio route
    I have a pre 2 unlocked and a veer both usible on tmo just pm me
    Verizon Pre 3. ATT HP Touchpad. Touchstone 2.
    Sat - 8/10/13 - I have these items available:

Unlocked AT&T Pre 3 16GB
    $150

Unlocked UK Pre 3 8GB
    $130

Unlocked NA (ROW) Pre 2 16GB
    $100

Unlocked AT&T TouchPad 4G Ericsson HSPA+ 32GB
    $215

All come with USB cable, charger, original box and manuals,

PM me if interested.

P.S. Decided to hold on to the PandaPad 4G and the Opal until the upcoming ACL is released. I'd love to have a reason to keep at least one of these two beauty's!

TTB
    Last edited by TopTongueBarry; 08/11/2013 at 01:30 AM.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
    Quote Originally Posted by TopTongueBarry View Post
    Sat - 8/10/13 - I have these items available:

Unlocked AT&T Pre 3 16GB
    $150

Unlocked UK Pre 3 8GB
    $130

Unlocked NA (ROW) Pre 2 16GB
    $100

Unlocked AT&T TouchPad 4G Ericsson HSPA+ 32GB
    $215

Unlocked AT&T TouchPad 4G "PandaPad" (White back) Sierra LTE 32GB
    $395

Unlocked TouchPad GO (Opal) Sierra LTE 64GB
    $699

All come with USB cable, charger, original box and manuals,
    Yes, the Opal comes with its original plain white pull out box .......

PM me if interested.

TTB
    you have an LTE Opal? I'm assuming the radios were changed or they are running on limited LTE bands?

also I'll pm you about the PRE 3
    Verizon Pre 3. ATT HP Touchpad. Touchstone 2.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventus221 View Post
    you have an LTE Opal? I'm assuming the radios were changed or they are running on limited LTE bands?

also I'll pm you about the PRE 3
    There were factory installed Sierra MC7700's in a few Opal's. Can't recall if this one was factory installed or swapped out. There were even fewer Topaz's with MC7700's factory installed (if that tells you something about timeline...).

We do know LTE was the direction HP was eventually planning to go with MBM modules in the TouchPad's. The TIL in webOS version's 3.0.2 and above support either the Ericsson HSPA+ or the Sierra LTE MBM's right out of the box.

What's even rarer than the MBM inside this Opal is the amount of storage it has. There were only two Opal's "known" to have left the factory with 64GB of storage. Member Lemanho has one of them, I have the other.

P.S. Decided to hold on to the PandaPad 4G and the Opal until the upcoming ACL is released. I'd love to have a reason to keep at least one of these two beauty's!

TTB
    Last edited by TopTongueBarry; 08/11/2013 at 01:53 AM.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
    "..We do know LTE was the direction HP was eventually planning to go with MBM modules in the TouchPad's. The TIL in webOS version's 3.0.2 and above support either the Ericsson HSPA+ or the Sierra LTE MBM's right out of the box.."

Is that support for both the Sierra MC7700 and MC7710 LTE models, do you know - or just for the MC7700?

TP 32Gb 4G. 3.0.5 / CM10. ~ Pre3 16Gb GSM. 2.2.4. ~ TS2 BT Audio-Dock ~ HP iPaq. hx-2790b.
    TP 32Gb Wifi. 3.0.5 / CM10. ~ Veer (Wht.) 8Gb GSM. 2.2.4. ~ HP Omen-15-5206tx. 256Gb SSD. i7-O/C@3.39Ghz. Win10.
    "..We do know LTE was the direction HP was eventually planning to go with MBM modules in the TouchPad's. The TIL in webOS version's 3.0.2 and above support either the Ericsson HSPA+ or the Sierra LTE MBM's right out of the box.."

Is that support for both the Sierra MC7700 and MC7710 LTE models, do you know - or just for the MC7700?

I tried the 7710 but cannot get it recognized in webOS :'( It works fine in CM 4G build though, so it must be something on webOS side but I'm not sure what....

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Herrie View Post
    I tried the 7710 but cannot get it recognized in webOS :'( It works fine in CM 4G build though, so it must be something on webOS side but I'm not sure what....

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities

Thanks for that.. I recall you having a problem with the MC7710, which is why I asked!
    Well, if you can't work out why the MC7710 fails to function, despite the drivers being included in webOS 3.0.2---> then there are probably few who can!

TP 32Gb 4G. 3.0.5 / CM10. ~ Pre3 16Gb GSM. 2.2.4. ~ TS2 BT Audio-Dock ~ HP iPaq. hx-2790b.
    TP 32Gb Wifi. 3.0.5 / CM10. ~ Veer (Wht.) 8Gb GSM. 2.2.4. ~ HP Omen-15-5206tx. 256Gb SSD. i7-O/C@3.39Ghz. Win10.
    Not sure why the 7710 doesn't work in webOS. Obviously it uses different initialization parameters.

Don't think the folks at HP/Palm had gotten far enough along with the GO to get one up and running on EU GSM LTE freq's yet, or possibly the 7710 was not released yet (at that time). Was't the deployment of LTE in Europe a little behind the US (for a change)??

If the Sierra was indeed going to be "the" vendor of choice for LTE MBM's I'm sure support of the MC7710 would have eventually come down the pike. Another thing we can blame Leo for ....... ....