1.    #1  
    I have a like-new ATT Pre 3 that I would like to trade for a VZW Pre 3. It comes with all its original packaging. It is running webOS 2.24 and has never been used on the network. I have only started it up a handful times so I could bask in the glory of Pre the III's reign. The only activity it has been used for is minimal internet browsing using it's wifi. Please PM if interested. I am located in TN.

Edit: Trade complete!

Last edited by iamthenoah; 08/29/2013 at 03:03 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by iamthenoah View Post
    I have a like-new ATT Pre 3 that I would like to trade for a VZW Pre 3. It comes with all its original packaging. It is running webOS 2.24 and has never been used on the network. I have only started it up a handful times so I could bask in the glory of Pre the III's reign. The only activity it has been used for is minimal internet browsing using it's wifi. Please PM if interested. I am located in TN.

Click to view quoted image
    I have a couple of BNIB VZW Pre 3's laying around which I bought on eBay. I wanted to use it on a GSM network, but unfortunately the modem firmware in VZW Pre 3's were never properly optimized for use on GSM networks resulting in no to very poor signal. I'll happily trade one of these BNIB VZW Pre 3's against your AT&T version which does have proper support for GSM networks. I'll contact you by PM for working out the logistics.
    Was this deal ever made? I have a Verizon Pre 3 I'd be willing to trade for an ATT Pre 3 also.
    Follow me on Twitter
    For the latest webOS news check out pivotCE
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan Morford View Post
    Was this deal ever made? I have a Verizon Pre 3 I'd be willing to trade for an ATT Pre 3 also.
    Alan, sorry yes we concluded this deal
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2
    Drat. I'll hit the "close" button aka the "mod alert" button to let them know.
    Follow me on Twitter
    For the latest webOS news check out pivotCE