Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    I was/am a big believer in webOS, but I do not have the spare time to jump into the open webOS/community edition/homebrew/internals stuff. So, this stuff should go to somebody who will use it. All of it has been well-cared for as far as I am able to, except the OG Pre (previous owner seems to have tossed it through a woodchipper)

Here is the complete collection:

Palm Pre for Sprint - works, but is pretty beaten up. Stress cracks all over the front plastic, a bit of "oreo" effect on the slider mechanism. Worked on Sprint the last time I used it, so it's a clean ESN. Might be worth using to create a FrankenPre2.

Palm Pre 2 Unlocked - great condition, original box & charger (no headphones)

HP Veer "4"G for AT&T - great condition, original box & charger & headphone adapter (no headphones). The edge of the charging cable is chipped off (pictured) but it still works fine.

Palm leather case for Pre (fits all of them)
    Palm Touchstone dock w/ extra battery - may not hold much of a charge anymore, I am not certain

Without having any better idea, I am asking $240 plus shipping, but I'm willing to work with you, especially if it can be of use to you or the rest of the community.

Please let me know a zip code and which item(s) you would like to ship and I'll get you a price, or calculate the shipping yourself with zip code 40299.

Local trade for cash in Louisville, KY would be good too, if anybody happens to be around here.

I take my forum/trade reputation seriously (maybe a little too seriously sometimes). Check me out, get in touch with me, gimme an offer, it's all good.

eBay: flurffmeister

heatware: fury

Twitter: fury

Mobile Nations: fury

Other references available upon request.
    Not a buyer myself, but that leather case looks flawless!

I wish i'd bought one online when i got the touchstones, instead of going with that generic verizon case..
    Good luck with the sale. Looks like a nice collection. I had that case too and loved it.

Sent from my AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk II
    Quote Originally Posted by Remy X View Post
    Not a buyer myself, but that leather case looks flawless!

I wish i'd bought one online when i got the touchstones, instead of going with that generic verizon case..
    You can still get one, its only like $5
    HP Think Beyond event link
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnjwG...dwMIQ&index=31
    If You Have A WindsorNot Hit Me Up
    Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    Yeah, the case was pretty cheap, I found it in a bundle for not a whole lot when I got the touchstone charger and a couple of replacement backs.
    Quote Originally Posted by fury View Post
    Yeah, the case was pretty cheap, I found it in a bundle for not a whole lot when I got the touchstone charger and a couple of replacement backs.

How much for the veer and pre2
    Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by churro#WN View Post
    How much for the veer and pre2
    Jeez. Sorry I missed this. This month has been super busy

if you're still interested, I'll go $200 for the Veer and Pre 2.

Thanks
    Not to spoil the party here but you can get BNIB Veer and BNIB GSM Pre2 for $ 75-80 on eBay and Amazon so that would make it < $200,-

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    Last edited by Herrie; 08/30/2013 at 01:48 AM.
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2