1.    #1  
    I'm looking for a targus stowaway keyboard and memplug for my Prism. Let me know...thanks.
    as new stowaway + Targus case for keyboard and visor

$65 delivered in US
    Only in a Jeep.
    Originally posted by rcautox
    I'm looking for a targus stowaway keyboard and memplug for my Prism. Let me know...thanks.
    I have a Stowaway, InnoPocket FlashPlus w/32meg CF that I will sell for $85.00 delivered. Let me know if you're interested. I also have a couple of E&B slipper cases (w/belt hooks), styluses, and a variety of other stuff that I'm no longer using.
  4.    #4  
    I just missed a few stowaway keyboards on ebay for $35, that's the range I'm looking at right now...
    I've got a used one I'd sell for $35.

It's not perfect - it doesn't close all the way. One of the two latches doesn't engage, but it works perfectly.

Let me know if you're interested.
    Only in a Jeep.
  6.    #6  
    The few I missed on ebay for $35 were in great condition. What's your best price shipped for it? thanks.
    $30 - my kid just dropped my new prism today and I've got to get a new screen
    Only in a Jeep.
    Which type of Memplug and how much are you looking to spend? I've got a CF one.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
  9.    #9  
    4Wheeler, I'll give you $30 shipped to FL. Do you accept paypal or do you want money order,etc.? I can 'paypal' now or send a money order Monday.

toby, It seems AzNCoMpUtAnErD has a CF adapter for $20 w/a 32mb CF card and a usb CF card reader. Assuming your only offering the CF memplug brand not including a CF card I could go $15+shipping because I prefer the memplug. Can you take paypal or do you prefer money order? either way let me know...thanks.
    toby, It seems AzNCoMpUtAnErD has a CF adapter for $20 w/a 32mb CF card and a usb CF card reader. Assuming your only offering the CF memplug brand not including a CF card I could go $15+shipping because I prefer the memplug. Can you take paypal or do you prefer money order? either way let me know...thanks.
    Paypal will work. I'll just need your zip and preferred shipping method to give you a shipping cost.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
  11.    #11  
    Zip 33711, shipping-cheapest way possible as long as it arrives in one piece!
    Zip 33711, shipping-cheapest way possible as long as it arrives in one piece!
    OK, I'll package it up and figure out the price and let you know (USPS seems to be $3.85 using regular priority mail just using weight guesstimate of 8 ounces which is probably on the heavy side). If you send me an email (with your snail mail), I can send you a Paypal invoice when I nail it down to an exact amount (although I think priority mail might just be that flat rate, IIRC).