Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Offer Expired
    Offer Expired
    Offer Expired

Don't ask about pieces... I want to pass it along all or nothing at this point. If no one takes the bundle I may consider posting devices separately after adequate time.

What's Included:
    • HP TouchPad, 32GB, WiFi, Black - Doctored to 3.0.5
    • HP USB Cable for TouchPad
    • HP AC Power Plug for TouchPad [NTSC]
    • HP TouchStone for TouchPad w/ HP AC Power Plug for TouchPad [NTSC]
    • HP BlueTooth Keyboard for TouchPad w/ Document
    • HP Official Folio Case for TouchPad
    • Blue Soft Gel Case for TouchPad
    • HP Original Box for TouchPad w/ Documents
    • HP Veer for AT&T (Unlocked), 8GB, White [AKA Panda] - Doctored to 2.1.2
    • HP Magnetic Attach USB Cable for Veer
    • HP Magnetic Attach Headphone Dongle for Veer
    • Black Nylon/Elastic Phone Holster, Swivel Belt Clip - Fits Veer
    • HP Original Box for AT&T Veer w/ Documents
    • Palm Touchstone for Phones
    • Palm AC Power Plug for phones/TouchStone [NTSC]
    • Palm Pre 2, GSM Factory Unlocked, 16GB, Black, TouchStone Back - Doctored to 2.2.4
    • Palm USB Cable for Pre 2
    • Mugen 1400 mAH Extended Capacity Battery for Pre 2
    • Palm OEM Battery for Pre 2
    • Palm Original Box for Pre 2 w/ Documents
    • Palm Branded Leather Belt Holster for Pre 2
    • Unused 3.5mm Headphones w/ Call Answer Button

<edit> See Post #12 in this thread for updated price and shipping info.

Two flawlessly working Phones and a flawlessly working Tablet, plus lots of great accessories... $265 USD takes it all. You tell me what shipping you want and pay that upfront as well. Free budget shipping in the US, pay only for a shipping upgrade. International subtract $20 USD from calculated shipping method. Will ship promptly. PayPal only to email address.

The TouchPad: Was new in the box until November, 2012. Lightly used. Screen protector on since the beginning. (OK I did a bad job on the install, lots of bubbles, but the screen has been protected and is flawless) . No scratches, no cracks near speakers. Kept in Folio Case since the beginning. This 32 GB, WiFi Only, Black TouchPad looks brand new and has never had a performance problem for me. Never had CyanogenMod installed. The battery is at 95% Health according to Dr. Battery and has been that way since I opened it. This TouchPad will be freshly Doctored to 3.0.5 upon arrival to you. <07-30-13 Doctor successful>

The Veer: I unlocked the USBPassthrough and Carrier Unlocked this Veer myself using Dogbert's method (both codes are written down and are in the box). It has been protected by Xtreme Guard Body Armor and Screen Protector since the beginning. Was new in the box until Summer, 2012. This phone was my daily driver for months, never had an issue with it. Performs like a champ. The screen and body are immaculate still. The battery is at 99% Health according to Dr. Battery. This Panda Veer will be freshly Doctored to 2.1.2 upon arrival to you. <07-30-13 Doctor successful>

The Pre 2: This phone was purchased used and was my entry into webOS. It's always performed like a work horse. There are a couple of small nicks in the plastic (one on the top edge of the bezel and one on the bottom side of the slider), but the screen is perfect. I had Ghost Armor professionally installed on the body and screen since owning it. The Ghost Armor hides the small nicks very well. Comes with a TouchStone compatible battery cover. The OEM battery is at 95% Health according to Dr. Battery and the bonus Mugen Extended Capacity battery is still at 100% Health. This phone is Carrier unlocked from the factory and I unlocked the USBPassthrough via Dogbert's method (the code is written down and in the box). This Pre 2 will be freshly Doctored to 2.2.4 upon arrival to you. <07-30-13 Doctor successful>

All the accessories are in great shape and have been well cared for. This is a good deal for all of these items bundled I believe. I have just checked eBay, etc. and have tried hard to come up with a fair price for someone who will take it all as a package...

$265 USD + Shipping (of your choice) Free budget shipping in the US, pay only for a shipping upgrade. International subtract $20 USD from calculated shipping method. [Shipping Weight = 10 lbs.]

Pictures

Pardon the poor quality on some shots, couldn't find the macro setting as I haven't used this particular camera in a long time. If you want a better shot of something, leave a request here in this thread.

Last edited by RumoredNow; 08/14/2013 at 11:45 AM.
    Lumia 1520.3 (the Beastly Unicorn): Windows 10 Mobile

Windows Central Senior Ambassador

Mobile Nations Devotee
    Whoa... you packing it all in and movin' on?
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    I doubt he's going away. I think it's just the spare Touchpads and the phones he no longer uses. Though i could be wrong about the TP.

@RumoredNow,

Good luck with the sale
    *Touchpad... singular, not plural
  5.    #5  
    Not moving on... But I have spent waaaaay too much on devices in the last 18 months.

I have to get rid of some other, non webOS items too and make room. I don't have enough time to play with all my toys and want them to go somewhere they will get exercise.

I've been splitting my time between tweaking my Android devices, testing Ubuntu Touch and keeping up with Legacy webOS. That said, this is all my Legacy stuff. Hopefully I'll get back to some UT blogging...

Quote Originally Posted by Remy X View Post
    I doubt he's going away. I think it's just the spare Touchpads and the phones he no longer uses. Though i could be wrong about the TP.

@RumoredNow,

Good luck with the sale
    I still like this place and believe in webOS. It's a great community and I'll still be around here.

I have two devices being targeted by Ports and if any underdogs can bring Open to more updated hardware, it's WebOS Ports. I also am hoping LG comes out swinging at CES 2014 and sneaks in more than just webOS TV... Or soon thereafter.

Mobile Nations Devotee
    Let me know if you piece it out. There are a couple of pieces that I'd take off your hands right away.
  7.    #7  
    Let me know if you piece it out. There are a couple of pieces that I'd take off your hands right away.
    Will do...

I'll have shipping estimates a bit later. Gonna weigh the packed box. It's cheaper for the buyer to get it all in one box then to buy individual items and pay shipping repeatedly - another selling point for the whole bundle, IMHO.

Someone could always buy the whole thing and sell off the unwanted items.

Mobile Nations Devotee
  8.    #8  
    Based on the 10 lb shipping weight, delivery confirmation and insurance for $300 value...

Here are some US shipping options:

UPS
    Ground Delivery (est. 4 day transit) = $25.96
    3 Day Select (est. 3 day transit) = $55.18
    2nd Day Air (est. 2 day transit0 = $79.05

USPS
    Priority Mail (est. 3 day transit) = $36.40

Federal Express
    End of Day (est. 3 business day transit) = $21.35
    FedEx Express Saver (est. 3 day transit) = $52.34
    FedEx 2nd Day (est. 2 day transit) = $75.88

There are more expensive options if you want to go there...

Get your own shipping estimates for 10 lb package 14" x 11" x 6" and send me a link for confirmation.

I will ship this bundle internationally... Just ask. Be aware that all the power cords are US/NTSC prongs. Have an international shipping option you prefer? Package is 4.6 kilograms; sized 36 cm x 28 cm x 16 cm...

Mobile Nations Devotee
    I basically would want everything but the TP (I have four of 'em)

Will follow the thread.....
    This space for rent or lease. Inquire within.
    I'd be interested in the TP and accessories (depending on the price, of course), but not the phones--my 2 Pre³s are all I need.

Maybe MudShark22 and I would have it all covered between us?

Tungsten E, Treo 650, Pre+ (3), Pre³ (2), TouchPad (2), & my trusty Treo BT headset (in use!)
    Posts: Save/Restore Backup Process & Batch File | Activated! (Verizon Pre³ Activation) | "Not Enough Space To Download" Fix
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by MudShark22 View Post
    I basically would want everything but the TP (I have four of 'em)

Will follow the thread.....
    Quote Originally Posted by bethel95 View Post
    I'd be interested in the TP and accessories (depending on the price, of course), but not the phones--my 2 Pre³s are all I need.

Maybe MudShark22 and I would have it all covered between us?
    Kinda sounds like mudshark22 wants the TP TouchStone/BT Keyboard/etc, just not the actual TouchPad.

You could PM him and see what he would pass along from the bundle and at what price...

Mobile Nations Devotee
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by RumoredNow View Post
    Based on the 10 lb shipping weight, delivery confirmation and insurance for $300 value...

Here are some US shipping options:

UPS
    Ground Delivery (est. 4 day transit) = $25.96
    3 Day Select (est. 3 day transit) = $55.18
    2nd Day Air (est. 2 day transit0 = $79.05

USPS
    Priority Mail (est. 3 day transit) = $36.40

Federal Express
    End of Day (est. 3 business day transit) = $21.35
    FedEx Express Saver (est. 3 day transit) = $52.34
    FedEx 2nd Day (est. 2 day transit) = $75.88

There are more expensive options if you want to go there...

Get your own shipping estimates for 10 lb package 14" x 11" x 6" and send me a link for confirmation.

I will ship this bundle internationally... Just ask. Be aware that all the power cords are US/NTSC prongs. Have an international shipping option you prefer? Package is 4.6 kilograms; sized 36 cm x 28 cm x 16 cm...
    The New Deal.

$265 USD PayPal only and I will ship free within the US via FedEx End of Day service with an estimated 3 business day delivery. If you want a US shipping upgrade pay the difference from the quotes above. If you want an International Shipment, subtract $20 USD from the shipping cost...

I'm also paying the PayPal fees on my end.

Mobile Nations Devotee
    Wow no one wants this?

I'll take it but gotta wait for payday on the 20th
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by churro#WN View Post
    Wow no one wants this?

I'll take it but gotta wait for payday on the 20th
    Someone is in negotiation with me via PM, but the country of receipt presents significant barriers...

I'm still looking for a firm handshake on a deal.

The price on this can not be expected to drop any time soon. If the bundle won't go, I'll break it up into smaller packages. I'd probably get more $ that way, I just thought it was a very attractive package for many in the community and overall I'd rather not spend too much time with this. (Quality of life issue, not desperation to sell. )

Mobile Nations Devotee
    I'd give you a firm handshake for this lot I'm in missouri
  16.    #16  
    I'd give you a firm handshake for this lot I'm in missouri
    I'm in Springfield... PM me.

Mobile Nations Devotee
    Springfield, mo?
  18.    #18  
    Springfield, mo?
    Uh yup...

Mobile Nations Devotee
    Quote Originally Posted by RumoredNow View Post
    Uh yup...
    LOL. I should have PM'd you when I was down there last week but didn't think about it.
  20.    #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    LOL. I should have PM'd you when I was down there last week but didn't think about it.
    That would have been groovy.

Mobile Nations Devotee
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast