1.    #1  
    Was going to put this on the other thread but didn't have access. I have a pre 2 and pre 3 for sale. Both have only been used for about a week and new when I got them. I also have a new wireless charger for them and a new mugen battery for pre 3. Battery has never been used. If interested make me an offer.would rather sell to someone on forums. If you want pics I can send if requested. They both are in awesome condition. Thanks

Lance
    Hi Lance, You couldn't post in this (Marketplace) forum because you don't have enough posts (see forum rules). I've moved your thread and approved it since you are a member at another MN site and someone on the site may be able to benefit from your items.

(to proper forum)
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by WindTech72 View Post
    Was going to put this on the other thread but didn't have access. I have a pre 2 and pre 3 for sale. Both have only been used for about a week and new when I got them. I also have a new wireless charger for them and a new mugen battery for pre 3. Battery has never been used. If interested make me an offer.would rather sell to someone on forums. If you want pics I can send if requested. They both are in awesome condition. Thanks

Lance
    Is the Pre2 on Verizon. I am still rocking a Pre Minus on Sprint and would love to 2 it.
    Quote Originally Posted by WindTech72 View Post

Lance
    Are they for a specific carrier or are they unlocked?