1.    #1  
    Sorry I am unable to post in the buy and sell forum for some reason otherwise I would have posted this here.

I have an HP Touchpad and case that works perfectly but it fell onto the floor and the screen smashed. With it on, you can still use it but I figure there might be someone in Toronto that needs one and has the knowhow to either replace the glass on this or can use it for parts.

Sorry but i say Toronto as I don't have time to start shipping it anywhere. For those in Toronto, I live in the midtown area of the city. Spadina and St Clair West so if you live nearby even better for you.

16 Gig Memory
    Version HP webOS 3.0.5
    Product Number FB404UA#ABL

MODEL HSTNH-129C
    Hardware Version: A

To be honest it has hardly been used at all.
    I did manage to follow directions here in this forum to speed it up + installed PreWare I think it was called.

I be its been used for a total of 10 hours surfing the web or playing Angry Birds ......Thats all!

IF anyone wants it from Toronto or surrounding area that is willing to come pick it up feel free to email me at
    shelaghsiphone at gmail dot calm ( i might miss emails sent here

Am home day and night so very east to get if interested.

If so drop me an email and i can send u my phone and u can either call, text or email me and we can figure out a time you will pick it up

IT WILL BE FULLY CHARGED BUT I AM KEEPING THE USB CORD WITH IT AS I have ended up using it for someone else i was missing a cord for. I also assume that whoever gets it might be breaking it for parts or already has 1 or 2 and will survive without it .

In any event IT DOES WORK PERFECTLY otherwise!!!
    Last edited by ShelaghDB; 06/04/2013 at 04:23 PM.

(to proper forum)
    Email sent.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShelaghDB View Post
    Sorry I am unable to post in the buy and sell forum for some reason otherwise I would have posted this here.

I have an HP Touchpad and case that works perfectly but it fell onto the floor and the screen smashed. With it on, you can still use it but I figure there might be someone in Toronto that needs one and has the knowhow to either replace the glass on this or can use it for parts.

Sorry but i say Toronto as I don't have time to start shipping it anywhere. For those in Toronto, I live in the midtown area of the city. Spadina and St Clair West so if you live nearby even better for you.

16 Gig Memory
    Version HP webOS 3.0.5

MODEL HSTNH-129C

I did manage to follow directions here in this forum to speed it up + installed PreWare I think it was called.

I be its been used for a total of 10 hours surfing the web or playing Angry Birds ......Thats all!

IF anyone wants it from Toronto or surrounding area that is willing to come pick it up feel free to email me at

If so drop me an email and i can send u my phone and u can either call, text or email me and we can figure out a time you will pick it up

IT WILL BE FULLY CHARGED BUT I AM KEEPING THE USB CORD WITH IT AS I have ended up using it for someone else i was missing a cord for. I also assume that whoever gets it might be breaking it for parts or already has 1 or 2 and will survive without it .

Can you ship it i can gladly pay the shipping difference via paypal?
    Quote Originally Posted by ShelaghDB View Post

16 Gig Memory
    Version HP webOS 3.0.5

MODEL HSTNH-129C

I will be in Toronto in the next couple of weeks. I would love to have this. Let ne know if you want to meet later in the month. I think we are in Toronto the week of the 22nd.

- Sent using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleVanya View Post
    I will be in Toronto in the next couple of weeks. I would love to have this. Let ne know if you want to meet later in the month. I think we are in Toronto the week of the 22nd.

- Sent using Tapatalk
    It's already gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Lansing2002 View Post
    Cracked Touchpad is no longer available - as I acquired it from ShelaghDB.

Now I'm just trying to find a replacement screen, if they can be found.

Mods, could you please close this topic? Thank you