1.    #1  
    Hi everyone, like the topic says I'm looking for an activated comm board from a Sprint Palm Pre. My fiancee is has been using the FrankenPre2 I built for her for over a year now, and for about a month everything was working fine. For some strange reason, the data just stopped working. I've tried everything I could think of to fix it and have come to the conclusion that I need a new comm board. With that said:

Anyone have one they would be willing to sell extremely cheap, or even give away? I have many parts I'd give away for shipping costs, so why not. I'll pay shipping, I'm sure someone has one of these things lying around unused.

Thanks for reading!
    Quote Originally Posted by zefyx View Post
    Hi everyone, like the topic says I'm looking for an activated comm board from a Sprint Palm Pre. My fiancee is has been using the FrankenPre2 I built for her for over a year now, and for about a month everything was working fine. For some strange reason, the data just stopped working. I've tried everything I could think of to fix it and have come to the conclusion that I need a new comm board. With that said:

Anyone have one they would be willing to sell extremely cheap, or even give away? I have many parts I'd give away for shipping costs, so why not. I'll pay shipping, I'm sure someone has one of these things lying around unused.

Thanks for reading!
    i'm confused by this request...have you gotten a response yet?

because i thought, for the board to be "activated", it would have to be an active phone line on someone's account. who would send you a comm board from a phone they're paying a monthly service fee for?

please let us know if you worked this out, or PM me. i'd be very interested in how you'd make a frankenpre with a comm board active on someone else's acct.