1.    #1  
    I feel sorta like i'm selling one of my children but the time has come. My need for work access has driven me to the Blackberry Z10 and Playbook and I'd rather see my Palm stuff go to a dedicated user than keep them around in boxes.

Here's what I've go:

1. Verizon Pre3 Bundle. Nearly new phone in original box with factory charger. 2 NIB touchstones with cables. Second factory travel charger with cable. Car charger with cable. Factory battery and Mugen replacement battery. Package of 2 custom screensavers (1 on unit) (not shown in picture).

2. Verizon Pre3 Bundle. Nearly new phone in original box with factory charger. 2 NIB touchstones with cables. Second factory travel charger with cable. Car charger with cable. Factory battery and Mugen replacement battery. Package of 2 custom screensavers (1 on unit) (shown in picture). 2 EB leather cases (black with some use, brown nearly new). These cases are NOT clips, but leather loops your belt runs through guaranteeing that you can't either knock the case off or have someone steal it from you (without taking your belt with it!

3. 32gb Wifi Touchpad bundle. Like new touchpad (will ship in original box not shown in picture) in original flip case with installed Boxwave screen saver and original wall charger. 4 or more unused screen savers. Touchpad Touchstone charger. 2 additional travel chargers. Touchpad keyboard. Targa leather flip case.

4. Charger & Cord Bundle - 4 Touchstones. 3 standard travel chargers with cords. 3 touchpad travel chargers with cords. 1 Touchpad travel charger w/o cord. 2 non-OEM car chargers.

5. Verizon Pre Plus Bundle. Phone is in good working order with screen saver in place and at least 3 additional unused screen savers.. Small chip out of edge near top of case where it meets bottom half (see picture). Other than chip phone is in excellent condition. 3 Factory batteries. Mugen battery installed. One travel charger. One touchstone. Original cloth pouch. 2 Sena Leather cases (one brown and one black).

Offered here this week before the go on Ebay this weekend. Prices include insured UPS Ground shipping in Continental US. Payment by Paypal. Contact me by PM if interested and I'll provide Paypal email. First paid PM gets the item.

Prices (refer to item number above)

1. $150 - SOLD
    2. $175 - SOLD
    3. $200 - SOLD
    4. $75 - SOLD
    5. $50 - SOLD

Questions - happy to answer them here in the forum.

Randy in Florida
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by floridarandy; 05/17/2013 at 11:55 AM. Reason: update for sold items
    Can the Verizon phone be unlocked to work on the Bell network?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by tracks914 View Post
    Can the Verizon phone be unlocked to work on the Bell network?
    sorry...have no idea. probably others here who can answer. always been with Verizon.

Randy
    Is the #3 touchpad bundle still available? I sent you a PM about a week ago, still awaiting your answer!
    Handspring Visor -> Palm III -> Palm Tungsten T2 -> Palm Tungsten T5 -> Palm Lifedrive -> Palm Pre -> HP Veer -> HP Touchpad -> HP Pre3
  5.    #5  
    Other items are listed on Ebay but I will end auctions for paid purchasers here.

Randy
    Quote Originally Posted by floridarandy View Post
    Other items are listed on Ebay but I will end auctions for paid purchasers here.

Randy
    PM & paypal deposit for #3 touchpad bundle sent!
    Handspring Visor -> Palm III -> Palm Tungsten T2 -> Palm Tungsten T5 -> Palm Lifedrive -> Palm Pre -> HP Veer -> HP Touchpad -> HP Pre3
  7.    #7  
    Last remaining Pre3 bundle reduced! Includes free shipping on CONUS. Shipping outside US at cost. Contact me.
    Thanks for sell the chargers!!!

I was close to insanity and make a "paypalcide", buying the nş 4! Hahahahaha

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
  9.    #9  
    ALL ITEMS SOLD to loyal webOS users. Its a sad day for me.