1.    #1  
    ITEM HAS NOW BEEN SOLD......

NEW ASKING PRICE of $175 INCLUDING SHIPPING: After getting the original Pre in June 2009, and switching to ATT from Sprint last year to get the Pre3, I'm switching to the Samsung S4. When I first got the Pre3, I also bought a new one for a backup - but I never used it as the first one is working perfectly. So I want to sell the backup, which again has never been used and is brand new. I would like to sell it for $175 200 including shipping... OR MAKE AN OFFER!!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by oceanrealm; 05/07/2013 at 09:56 PM. Reason: ITEM SOLD
    Quote Originally Posted by oceanrealm View Post
    After getting the original Pre in June 2009, and switching to ATT from Sprint last year to get the Pre3, I'm switching to the Samsung S4. When I first got the Pre3, I also bought a new one for a backup - but I never used it as the first one is working perfectly. So I want to sell the backup, which again has never been used and is brand new. I would like to sell it for $200 including shipping.
    Interested in a Brand new Veer + $$$ for the Pre 3?
  3.    #3  
    Thanks but not interested in the Veer. I actually have 2 Pre 3's: one I have been using the past year, and the other one for sale that was never used. I will keep the used Pre3, but figured someone would want a brand new Pre3. The price is negotiable...

Quote Originally Posted by tracks914 View Post
    Interested in a Brand new Veer + $$$ for the Pre 3?
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by oceanrealm View Post
    NEW ASKING PRICE of $175 INCLUDING SHIPPING: After getting the original Pre in June 2009, and switching to ATT from Sprint last year to get the Pre3, I'm switching to the Samsung S4. When I first got the Pre3, I also bought a new one for a backup - but I never used it as the first one is working perfectly. So I want to sell the backup, which again has never been used and is brand new. I would like to sell it for $175 200 including shipping... OR MAKE AN OFFER!!!!!
    NEW ASKING PRICE....$175 with Shipping
    Watching Ebay I see they are selling as low as $100 now. It is 2 year old technology but I would still buy one if the price was right. I currently have 2 used and 2 new Veers. If I sell one of them I may pay more for a Pre 3. Thanks.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by tracks914 View Post
    Watching Ebay I see they are selling as low as $100 now. It is 2 year old technology but I would still buy one if the price was right. I currently have 2 used and 2 new Veers. If I sell one of them I may pay more for a Pre 3. Thanks.
    No problem...make an offer via PM. Also, I have another one with a cracked screen...still works. Can be used as backup for parts???
    Curious, I assume it hasn't ready been unlocked?
  8.    #8  
    I never unlocked any of the 3 that I got.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    Curious, I assume it hasn't ready been unlocked?
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    if its sold, please close the thread forum-moderator!
    (if its still available i am interested)