1.    #1  
    I bought this AT&T Pre3 from the forums and am parting it out.
    I have the following to offer:

Screen-$35 (the screen is on hold until I hear back from Goyena)
    Mainboard-$35
    Back-$25
    Bezel-$10
    All plus shipping from US zip 06460

The 16GB memory is available, but since the sim card slot is broken, you wouldn't be able to use it for text messages or phone calls.
    Keyboard, camera, other misc little parts available too, make me an offer.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    My gadget list-TouchPad, Pre 3, Pre 2, Pre+, Pixi+, Treo 700p, Treo 650, Centro, Handspring, Kyocera 6035, 7135-all with Verizon.
  2.    #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by broncot View Post
    I bought this AT&T Pre3 from the forums and am parting it out.
    I have the following to offer:

Screen-$35 (the screen is on hold until I hear back from Goyena)
    Mainboard-$35
    Back-$25
    Bezel-$10
    All plus shipping from US zip 06460

The 16GB memory is available, but since the sim card slot is broken, you wouldn't be able to use it for text messages or phone calls.
    Keyboard, camera, other misc little parts available too, make me an offer.
    Sorry for the full inbox folks, please PM me again!
    My gadget list-TouchPad, Pre 3, Pre 2, Pre+, Pixi+, Treo 700p, Treo 650, Centro, Handspring, Kyocera 6035, 7135-all with Verizon.
  3.    #3  
    Sorry for the full inbox folks, please PM me again!
    Bezel and screen are both sold.
    Mainboard and back cover are still available.
    Volume assembly with good ribbon cable is available either with the mainboard or separately.
  4.    #4  
    Bezel and screen are both sold.
    Mainboard and back cover are still available.
    Volume assembly with good ribbon cable is available either with the mainboard or separately.
    Back cover spoken for!

Motherboard ($25-AT&T, BTW)and volume assembly ($10) still available, as are the qwerty keyboard, speaker, camera, ringer switch and the sim card less 16GB memory unit-make me an offer on any of the little parts.
    Thanks
  5.    #5  
    Motherboard ($25-AT&T, BTW)and volume assembly ($10) still available, as are the qwerty keyboard, speaker, camera, ringer switch and the sim card less 16GB memory unit-make me an offer on any of the little parts.
    Thanks
    Still available!
  6.    #6  
    Back cover spoken for!

Thanks
    Make me an offer on the motherboard or volume assembly. I will do the swap if you ship your Pre3 to me!
  7.    #7  
    Make me an offer on the motherboard or volume assembly. I will do the swap if you ship your Pre3 to me!
    $10 for the motherboard and volume buttons + shipping!
    Bezel!! My kingdom for a bezel!!!

Still have some?

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)