1.    #1  
    Anyone have a Pixi Plus lying around that you no longer need or use? Doesn't matter if it works or not. I want the Wi-Fi module to swap into a Sprint Pixi. Looks like I can get a non-working one on eBay for $10 incl. shipping, so hoping to spend no more than that. Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by warp drive View Post
    Anyone have a Pixi Plus lying around that you no longer need or use? Doesn't matter if it works or not. I want the Wi-Fi module to swap into a Sprint Pixi. Looks like I can get a non-working one on eBay for $10 incl. shipping, so hoping to spend no more than that. Thanks!
    Sadly all I have is a GSM Pixi+ and the last thing you'd probably want out of it is the comm board. Best of luck though. =(
    Proud user of a Palm Pre+ on T-Mobile running 1.4.5 in New Orleans, Louisiana
    --
    Need some help getting Odamex on WebOS
    Remember the bombardment of letters WebOS users hopefully sent to HP? Well, we need you again loyal users. Click and sign to entertain the slight notion of this petition reaching LG. The numbers rise daily, we need to keep going! Even if its slim to none, its better than doing nothing and complaining!
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowflank View Post
    Sadly all I have is a GSM Pixi+ and the last thing you'd probably want out of it is the comm board. Best of luck though. =(
    You're quite right, Shadowflank. Thanks for you reply. When I first posted, I thought I could swap boards from any Pixi Plus, but further research reveals that it must be from a Verizon model. (duh!) Thanks for your encouragement!