1.    #1  
    IF you're local, i.e., you live in the Twin Cities here in MN, I have some old stuff I would like to give diehard PRE users (sorry, I left webOS for Apple in late 2011 when things looked bleak for webOS and Sprint finally got the iPhone. Sure do miss the best UI on the planet, though!).

I have 6 Pre Touchstone chargers. 2 of them are in the Touchstone Kit boxes: but I can't remember if the backs in them are the ones for charging or not. Unfortunately, none of them have the charging cables. (Not sure what happened to them.)

I have 2 "Leather Side Cases"--Palm Pre cases for your belt.

Anyway, you can have this stuff at no charge if you're local and I don't have to go too far out of my way etc.

PM me etc.

(Anyone know if a Sprint FrankenPre 2 is worth anything to anyone?--I don't have the heart to throw it away, but my understanding is you can't reset it for another person's Sprint account....?)
    If no one is in the TC area, I'll pay shipping to Chicago
    Just sent a PM with some questions for you.

Regards,
  4.    #4  
    I've met the only local person interested and unloaded a few items; I also have some others out-state (and out-country!) interested that should take care of the rest of the stuff.

So, please don't contact me right now; I will post when all is gone or if I end up with something left to offer.

Thanks for your patience!