1.    #1  
    Jumping ship from Palm after many years (started with a Tungsten PDA), and the following are up for sale:

Pre2, fundamentally unused, still with screen protector. Bought it from a developer who said he just fired it up. That's all I did. With Touchstone & cables.

Soon the 'present' Pre2, as soon as I grab all the data off of it that I can. With Touchstone, cables, & holster.

Pre3, barely used, in mint condition. With Touchstone, cables, & holster.

All GSM phones, formerly used on AT&T, both unlocked, both in great condition undistinguishable from new.
    It is at our mother's knee that we acquire our noblest and truest and
    highest ideals, but there is seldom any money in them. . Mark Twain
    said that.
    Pricing?
    Quake
    thread
    VisualBoyAdvance
    thread App Cat
    X11/XServer/Xterm
    thread
    SuperNES
    thread App Cat

If you like my work, please consider donating or buying VBA!
    Hi grankin,

Please be sure to review our new Marketplace Rules for the proper templates for posting items for sale.

Thanks!
    PM sent to OP
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by grankin View Post
    Jumping ship from Palm after many years (started with a Tungsten PDA), and the following are up for sale:

Pre2, fundamentally unused, still with screen protector. Bought it from a developer who said he just fired it up. That's all I did. With Touchstone & cables.

Soon the 'present' Pre2, as soon as I grab all the data off of it that I can. With Touchstone, cables, & holster.

Pre3, barely used, in mint condition. With Touchstone, cables, & holster.

All GSM phones, formerly used on AT&T, both unlocked, both in great condition undistinguishable from new.
    Sorry, have been away, but ... all sold, all gone. Now to fix the screen in a Treo 680 and sell two of them (I should live so long) ...

I had a long and pleasant run with Palm, from my Tungsten C (just sold) to the Treo 680, then (in sequence) a Pre, Pre+, Pre2 and Pre3. I concede in a heartbeat that Palm/HP's multitasking skills are superior, but ... the iPhone 4S that has succeeded then has replaced them. It is, in most ways that mean anything to me, a notably superior device.

Adios, WebOS Nation forum!
    It is at our mother's knee that we acquire our noblest and truest and
    highest ideals, but there is seldom any money in them. . Mark Twain
    said that.