1.    #1  
    I used this device in screen protector from the first day. Device was used about 2 mounth and looks like new. It's in very good condition. Includes - Box, documentation, USB cable, power adapter.

Want to sell it for ~$300 or best offer $170 without shipping cost. Will ship wordwide.
    <edited by staff>
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 04/14/2013 at 03:19 PM. Reason: Please Review our Marketplace rules before posting.
  2.    #2  
    Come on! No one offer yet?
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    Think you are too high in price buddy, people have seen them go for atleast 100 dollar less
  4.    #4  
    Please offer your prices, your opinion is very important for me. I have only an approximate price that I would like to sell this device. I'd love to hear your suggestions for the exchange.
    Quote Originally Posted by darkdeveloper View Post
    Please offer your prices, your opinion is very important for me. I have only an approximate price that I would like to sell this device. I'd love to hear your suggestions for the exchange.
    i have one listed on Ccraigslist st for 170
  6.    #6  
    Ok, please write your prices!
    Also who want to buy for $170 write here or PM me
  7.    #7  
    Common! Write your offers! I want to sell it fast
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    How about $40?
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by DavieMan View Post
    How about $40?
    Thank you for reply, but I think $40 is too few for it
    It's in great condition, like new. I bought it for $320 and used it only about 2 mounth.
  10.    #10  
    Please write your offers I watch this thread every hour.
    Help, I want to sell it fast
  11.    #11  
    If nobody wants to write offers Pre 3's price will be $250. Will be waiting untill somebody will agree with this price.
    I love webOS very much too and don't want to sell my Pre 3 for very low price.
  12.    #12  
    The price will be $170 without shipping costs. I will ship worldwide
    if you do $100 ill pay for shipping as well. i can get a brand new one on ebay for 180.00.

pm me if interested.
    Last edited by smooth3006; 04/07/2013 at 11:06 AM.
  14.    #14  
    I used this device in screen protector from the first day. Device was used about 2 mounth and looks like new. It's in very good condition. Includes - Box, documentation, USB cable, power adapter.

Want to sell it for ~$170 or best offer without shipping cost. Will ship wordwide.

Also I'll include HP Veer. Please read here on E-Bay.
    darkdeveloper - I've updated your first post with your newest price. Please be sure to edit your first post if/when you change prices (along with posting about the price change). You have to remember many will only look at the first post for the price without taking the time to look through the rest of them for any changes.
  16.    #16  
    Thank you! But I don't know how to edit posts here... Please, can you add there also e-bay link and edit tittle, than HP Veer is included?

Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    darkdeveloper - I've updated your first post with your newest price. Please be sure to edit your first post if/when you change prices (along with posting about the price change). You have to remember many will only look at the first post for the price without taking the time to look through the rest of them for any changes.
    i'd be a nice thing to get, but it'll probably never clear my parents
    m505 > Z|71 > T|C > T|T3 > LifeDrive > iPod touch 4 >
    Pre 2 > Treo Pro > Aria > Treo 650 > Lumia 920 > BB Z10 > BB Q10
    Lumia 830 > 635 > iPhone 5s > Galaxy Alpha > Lumia 640 >
    iPhone 5c > Nexus 5 > Nexus 5X > Blackberry Priv
    My Palm OS Archive
    Thank you! But I don't know how to edit posts here... Please, can you add there also e-bay link and edit tittle, than HP Veer is included?
    My bad.. I didn't know they took the 'edit' button away for this forum. Hit the 'Report' button on your first post and let us know the new price if you want it changed.
  19.    #19  
    Item was sold! Please close thread