1.    #1  
    Tomorrow I will be receiving my $718 Kyocera 7135 (that price doesn't include all of the other "goodies" I ordered! ).

I bought my Treo 300 back in November to "hold me over", but now it is time for us to part ways. I haven't yet put it on e-bay (that's the next step, sometime this week)... first I wanted to offer it up to people on this board.

I am extremely delicate with my smartphones (they are my "babies"!), so the Treo is in excellent condition. There are some minor scratches because of the Handspring holster (I would imagine that any Treo that has been in and out of the holster would be the same). The silkscreen is scratch-free.

In addition to the optional holster ($25, not including shipping) I also have the optional USB sync cradle/charger ($50, not including shipping). I still have all of the original packaging, included chargers, headset, documentation, etc. as well. (everything it came with).

All included I have invested over $600 in my Treo 300 to have a "hold me over" smartphone until I could get the Kyocera 7135. I have found the Treo 300 to be an excellent smartphone, and if I didn't require expansion capabilities the Treo would definitely be the smartphone for me. And if you frequent the TreoCentral discussion boards then you already know why!

If you are interested please PM me, or e-mail me at robert@patton.com

p.s. All "fair" offers will be considered... I'm just trying to recoup some of the $900+ I have already spent on my Kyo 7135!
    Last edited by Robert K.; 02/18/2003 at 11:23 AM.
    Robert
    Please visit my moblog, Robert-O-Rama
    Originally posted by Robert K.
    Tomorrow I will be receiving my $718 Kyocera 7135 (that price doesn't include all of the other "goodies" I ordered! ).

I'm just trying to recoup some of the $900+ I have already spent on my Kyo 7135!
    $900 on a smartphone.......without a keyboard!

That's gotta hurt!

It's only money and priorities I guess.................
  3.    #3  
    Originally posted by millerhifi
    It's only money and priorities I guess.................
    lol, exactly Smartphones are my biggest "hobby" though (that and computers in general... but I get to mess with them all day at work). I owned the Qualcomm pdQ ($800) and Kyocera 6035 ($500) both on the first day of release, but couldn't hold out that long for the Kyo 7135 ($718), so I had to get my "fix" with the Treo 300 ($500). I guess it's a pretty expensive hobby, huh?
    Robert
    Please visit my moblog, Robert-O-Rama