1.    #1  
    I just picked up an AT&T Pre3 for parts (I needed the volume switches, my cable had been cut).
    The back and bezel have been spoken for, and the phone would not boot, showing the ? battery image.
    Let me know what parts you need here or PM me. Camera, 16GB of memory, camera, speaker, headset jack are all parts I can easily remove.
    Thanks,
    Tom
    My gadget list-TouchPad, Pre 3, Pre 2, Pre+, Pixi+, Treo 700p, Treo 650, Centro, Handspring, Kyocera 6035, 7135-all with Verizon.
  2. g7
    I'm interested on the 16 GB of memory.
    How much (with shipping to Italy?)

Thank you in advance,
    Eugenio
    Developer of Italian Fiscal Codes - Codici Fiscali | webOS Quick Actions

Comfortably numb since 1996.

Frankenpre³ EU 16 GB
    Hummm... the screen glass is ok?

You got a PM in 3... 2... 1...

Best Regards...

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Last edited by Rnp; 03/06/2013 at 06:40 AM.
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by g7 View Post
    I'm interested on the 16 GB of memory.
    How much (with shipping to Italy?)

Thank you in advance,
    Eugenio
    PM sent
    My gadget list-TouchPad, Pre 3, Pre 2, Pre+, Pixi+, Treo 700p, Treo 650, Centro, Handspring, Kyocera 6035, 7135-all with Verizon.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Rnp View Post
    Hummm... the screen glass is ok?

You got a PM in 3... 2... 1...

Best Regards...

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Reply sent
  6.    #6  
    The screen has been spoken for, still waiting for confirmation on the 16GB memory.
    Let me know if the 16GB of memory does not get claimed.

Thanks!
    Did you know:

webOS ran on a Treo 800 during initial development.
  8.    #8  
    The memory has been paid for, still have the camera, speaker, keyboard and headset jack. If anyone wants the motherboard to tear apart or play with, you are welcome to it, no charge. It had the ? Battery image when plugged in, even with a different, working battery.
    Is the SIM board taken? It's the board held down by a screw to the camera board.
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    Is the SIM board taken? It's the board held down by a screw to the camera board.
    Yes, the sim card board is also where the memory is located.