1.    #1  
    I'm looking for a Touchpad GO. Not sure what these things are going for these days, but willing to negotiate. PM if you have one you're willing to part with. Thanks.

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    What are these sweeties going for actually nowadays? Always wanted one aswell, but $800 or more is just to much for me..

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    pm'd
    This space for rent or lease. Inquire within.
    Quote Originally Posted by MudShark22 View Post
    pm'd
    can you provide use with some Touchpad Go eye candy? (images of its beauty) Oh TP Go, how I dream of you.
    Quote Originally Posted by mattmers View Post
    can you provide use with some Touchpad Go eye candy? (images of its beauty) Oh TP Go, how I dream of you.
    Mattmers, Don't get 'em wet .....

Attached Images Attached Images
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
    Nice ones Barry! I thought most Go's were white? It's the first black one I see so far?
    I've yet to see a White one Herrie. If you know of one that's available, please shoot me a PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Herrie View Post
    Nice ones Barry! I thought most Go's were white? It's the first black one I see so far?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
    Quote Originally Posted by TopTongueBarry View Post
    I have to say that despite, hating the sight of seeing an HP logo on WebOS products, somehow there's some sexiness to that device with the removable back-cover and it's smaller size that it's really makes anyone really want to own one of those tablets. Nice pics, BTW
    Owner of an HP TouchPad (32GB) and a brand new Palm Pre 3 (16GB) for VZ wireless.
    Global Posts
    195 Global Posts
    If you don't mind me asking, that's the going rate for a Go these days?
    I'm still in the market for a Touchpad Go, not for $700 though. If you're selling one at a reasonable price, please PM me.
  11.    #11  
    Anyone know of a case that will fit the GO?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    Anyone have a Touchpad Go, I can buy, or borrow to test a webOS 3.0.5 build?
  13.    #13  
    You should talk to user eqr
    Quote Originally Posted by disdigg View Post
    I'm still in the market for a Touchpad Go, not for $700 though. If you're selling one at a reasonable price, please PM me.
    I agree. Maybe for $350
    HP Think Beyond event link
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnjwG...dwMIQ&index=31
    If You Have A WindsorNot Hit Me Up