webOS Nation Forums >  webOS Nation Community >  Marketplace > Non-released Touchpad 32G Wifi Andriod 2.2.1
Non-released Touchpad 32G Wifi Andriod 2.2.1

Old 02/09/2013, 02:52 AM   #1 (permalink)

Sold non-released touchpad 32G Wifi andriod 2.2.1 with mini USB cable and orginal charger (No webos in it). It is 85-90% new.No the other thing. It sold RMB 1700.00 around USD 270.00. I just accept two exchange ways.

1. For chinese taobao. will open the new link on it. After bid it will be free shipment with Shunfeng Express to main city in China only.Do not ship to the other country...
2.Try to find a friend or agent in Guangzhou China. Can exchange in Guangzhou metro station face to face.

some tips for this device:
1. Do not full erase or dele the building softwares from the device. Do not format the U disk. The device can not be reboot again. This is importantand remind it.
2.The phone storage is 150M only. need to get rooted by yourself.
3. Can charge battery anytime. No question mark problem for orginal andriod rom.
4.Can not use latest google play. Will set up a chinese andriod market.

I will promis one month hardware warrant. (Do not open the back by yourself and pay express expense by yourself)
Also sold spare parts from touchpad if you want. (except screen).
lemanho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/09/2013, 11:26 AM   #2 (permalink)

ALREADY Sold or selling (for sale)?

Lemanho,
RE Touchpad parts: I need a working main board for a Touchpad GO and I also need a working Digitizer board for a Touchpad GO. The digitizer board you seem to not understand from my prior posts asking you about it. It is the slim board on the bottom side of the case assy with antenna's attached to the inside bottom, and a connector for the micro usb connector board on the bottom. I also need a micro USB connector board and the L shaped ribbon cable that connects the digitizer board to the main board.
Summary of four parts I need:
1). Touchpad GO main board
2). Touchpad GO digitizer board with antennas , one that attaches to the micro usb board
3). Touchpad GO micro usb connector board.
4). Touchpad GO "L" shaped ribbon cable connector for digitizer board to main board connection.

Put these parts up "for sale" on Taobao, share the links here in marketplace or with me by PM and I will purchase them. I already have a reliable agent.

You can also post a Touchpad GO with a broken LCD or broken digitizer on Taobao, and I would purchase that.

Thank you,
TTB

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemanho View Post
Sold non-released touchpad 32G Wifi andriod 2.2.1 with mini USB cable and orginal charger (No webos in it). It is 85-90% new.No the other thing. It sold RMB 1700.00 around USD 270.00. I just accept two exchange ways.

1. For chinese taobao. will open the new link on it. After bid it will be free shipment with Shunfeng Express to main city in China only.Do not ship to the other country...
2.Try to find a friend or agent in Guangzhou China. Can exchange in Guangzhou metro station face to face.

some tips for this device:
1. Do not full erase or dele the building softwares from the device. Do not format the U disk. The device can not be reboot again. This is importantand remind it.
2.The phone storage is 150M only. need to get rooted by yourself.
3. Can charge battery anytime. No question mark problem for orginal andriod rom.
4.Can not use latest google play. Will set up a chinese andriod market.

I will promis one month hardware warrant. (Do not open the back by yourself and pay express expense by yourself)
Also sold spare parts from touchpad if you want. (except screen).
Old 02/09/2013, 11:41 PM   #3 (permalink)

selling the non-released HP touchpad like andriod2.2.1/2.2.3/ nova-main/EVT/EVT4.....
1. whole touchpad for sale RMB 1500.00-1700.00 (Around 240.00-270.00)
2. Touchpad bottom with mainboard/battery/ everything...except screen for sale RMB 1000.00-1200.00(Around USD 160.00-190.00). That means you prepare the screen and join it by yourself. There are lot of dead touchpads in ebay. Will test it and full charge battery before shipment. This is for super webos fans service.....

TTB
Sorry. I had fixed those touchpadgos by myself and working well. Also I am looking for Go's digitizer too. Can not sell the parts to you.
Thanked By: capape
Old 02/10/2013, 12:02 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemanho View Post
selling the non-released HP touchpad like andriod2.2.1/2.2.3/ nova-main/EVT/EVT4.....
1. whole touchpad for sale RMB 1500.00-1700.00 (Around 240.00-270.00)
2. Touchpad bottom with mainboard/battery/ everything...except screen for sale RMB 1000.00-1200.00(Around USD 160.00-190.00). That means you prepare the screen and join it by yourself. There are lot of dead touchpads in ebay. Will test it and full charge battery before shipment. This is for super webos fans service.....

TTB
Sorry. I had fixed those touchpadgos by myself and working well. Also I am looking for Go's digitizer too. Can not sell the parts to you.
sell me the one with a broken digitizer. I have a brand new digitizer and 2 brand new LCD's for TP GO that I need to find uses for.
Old 02/10/2013, 08:58 PM   #5 (permalink)

That Go just lost touch function. Not broken..In Oct 2012. I was sure that over 30 sets different touchpadgos showed out in someone's warehouse(all attaching a special stamp on the back). I am sure those last touchpadgos in the world.But it spread out
when I got this massage. It is difficult to find them anymore.........

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0