1.    #1  
    Hey guys. I've decided to sell on my last remaining webOS device, my White Veer.

It's originally AT&T but has been unlocked. I had been using it on O2-UK until I got a Pre 3.

Eventually I got a SGSIII, the Pre 3 was sold and so the Veer was consigned to a drawer. I decided that it would be much better put to use in the community.

Anyway, I can't find the USB lead or headphone adapter so I'm including a Touchstone to make up for it.

I'm going to reset it before I send it out so it'll be ready to be tinkered with.

It also has a full body Clear Ghost Armor on it. To be fair it does make it look a little dirty but it is clean as clean under the shield.

Anyway, if you want in, here is the link:http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=150992105589

Although I have written on the listing that I will not ship internationally I will if a member of this forum is the winner (at your cost, of course). Just message me on eBay and PM me on here too.

It'd be nice for this phone to go to someone in the comunity.
    Last edited by billyboy; 02/06/2013 at 02:55 PM.
    HP Pre 3 8GB on 2.2.4 with Skinomi Carbon Fiber Skin and Mugen 1400 mAh Battery
    HP Veer 4G Panda 8GB on 2.1.2 with clear Ghost Armor
    HP TouchPad 16GB on 3.0.5 with offical HP case.
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    Ebay says "This listing (150992105589) has been removed, or this item is not available". Is it sold?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by g.vos View Post
    Ebay says "This listing (150992105589) has been removed, or this item is not available". Is it sold?
    No not at all. It was timed to start at 19:00 GMT. Try again now.
    HP Pre 3 8GB on 2.2.4 with Skinomi Carbon Fiber Skin and Mugen 1400 mAh Battery
    HP Veer 4G Panda 8GB on 2.1.2 with clear Ghost Armor
    HP TouchPad 16GB on 3.0.5 with offical HP case.
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    Month later, but the thread is still open.. Did you manage to sell the Veer?
    shows as 'ended' again.

OP - PM a mod or hit the report button on your first post if you need this reopened. Otherwise we will close this as sold.

Network Moderator | Mobile Nations Rules