webOS Nation Forums >  webOS Nation Community >  Marketplace > Piel Frama Leather Case - Treo 650 - black
Piel Frama Leather Case - Treo 650 - black

Old 02/05/2013, 09:07 PM   #1 (permalink)

Rules have changed, gotta conform...

Item Description: Piel Frama Leather Case for Palm Treo 650, has flap, slot to hold 2 SD cards
Price: $12 shipped
Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: NA
Condition: Used like new
Includes: Original packaging, leather case, belt clip, extra black nubs to cover the hole in the back for the belt clip part, belt clip part that goes on the back, key to remove belt clip part
Item Location: Moulton, TX... on my dining table
Shipping Details: Will ship via USPS once payment is received, may take a day or two
Payment Options: Ehh, paypal gift, money order, cash, doing the dishes
Additional Info: Not much, it's been packed away for the past few years, I hate to throw it out if someone else can maybe use it or put it on a shelf or something.
Photos:
Untitled by davidg4781, on Flickr

Contact Info - Please PM or post below (do not post your email address)

I was going through some stuff and found a Piel Frama black leather flip case for a Trēo 650. Great condition and I think it comes with some extra nubs/hold covers to use with or without the belt clip, also comes with the box.

Anyone interested in this? I dropped I think around $100 on this so I hate to just throw it away. If there's anyone either still using a 650 or just a collector this would be a great addition.

I'm willing to part for just the price of shipping, but if there's loads of interest I may have to put a price on it...

Last edited by davidg4781; 08/28/2014 at 09:58 PM. Reason: Had to follow the rules to sell case.
davidg4781 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/09/2013, 04:19 AM   #2 (permalink)

Anyone?

Wow, I could've had a baby by now.
Old 11/09/2013, 10:41 AM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidg4781 View Post
Anyone?

Wow, I could've had a baby by now.
I still use my Treo 650 for TomTom navigation (although the maps are really outdated!), I could use a case to keep in clean in my car. Let me know how much you want, my zip is 06460.
Thanks,
Tom
Old 08/05/2014, 07:57 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncot View Post
I still use my Treo 650 for TomTom navigation (although the maps are really outdated!), I could use a case to keep in clean in my car. Let me know how much you want, my zip is 06460.
Thanks,
Tom
If you're still interested how's $12 shipped? That should cover shipping costs.
Old 08/05/2014, 09:41 PM   #5 (permalink)

OP... I know this is an old thread you are reviving, but please take a look at the newest Marketplace rules and update your thread with pics please. Thx

Network Moderator | Mobile Nations Rules
HelloNNNewman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/28/2014, 09:59 PM   #6 (permalink)

Alright, everything's updated.

Is this the new way of doing this when selling? I've noticed this on the Accord forum I visit also. Seems to be discouraging since I pretty much stay out of them. Too much hassle.

The Apple forum I'm on isn't this locked down and I've sold plenty of stuff.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0